End Credits Scene

Years later, on the moon where the Venator had crashed, snow had fallen. Turning the place into an icy, even more, desolate wasteland. Walking through this wasteland was the Empire's StormTroopers and Snow Troopers, along with Imperial Probe Droids. They were scanning and surveying the area. Suddenly, former Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, now turned Sith Lord Darth Vader walked past them, heading straight for the Venator. Once he was in front of it, he looked down and noticed the discarded Lightsaber. Picking it up, he activated it. He stared at the blue blade for a bit, before looking up and seeing a Convor owl circle the ship. As he stared at the bird, through his helmet, his yellow Sith eyes briefly transformed back to Anakin's normal blue eyes. However, the Light soon faded, as the Dark Sith eyes returned to being in control. Vader deactivated the Lightsaber and began to walk away from the Venator, leaving behind another piece of his former good self Anakin to be left with the dead Clones, Venator, and presumably the dead Ahsoka. Anakin too was like the Republic, Clones, and Jedi, all dead and gone, replaced with something more evil Darth Vader and the Empire. As he walked away, his reflection was seen in the visor of a cracked 501st Clone helmet with Ahsoka's symbol, which had fallen from its mark, like all the helmets by this time, and was almost completely buried in snow. Eventually, he had walked far enough away that his reflection faded from view, leaving just the Clone helmet all by itself, left behind and forgotten like so many of the other good things killed during the now-over Clone Wars.