Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Intensive attacks headed towards Xia Lin.

    Xia Lin dodged left and right, Song Qiyi chased after him.

    It has to be said that Xia Lin still has some strength, even after being chased by Song Qiyi, he only attacked a little bit in a long time.

    The attack here did not attract other people, maybe others have not discovered that Jian Lanyi is also in this area.

    Seeing that Xia Lin was forced into a dead end, Jian Lanyi attacked Song Qiyi from the side and kicked him to the ruins in the distance.

    Song Qiyi's flight plan was deeply embedded in the wall.

    Song Qiyi's teammates haven't found out yet.

    Before she could take care of Xia Lin, she chased after Song Qiyi.

    Take advantage of his illness to kill him, the eternal truth.

    Song Qiyi opened the shooting cannon and destroyed the wall that trapped him, but was greeted with repeated blows from Jian Lanyi.

    Jian Lan wanted to make a quick decision, and her strikes became more and more ruthless, but Song Qiyi knew her moves very well. When she raised her leg and pressed down, Song Qiyi blocked it.

    Song Qiyi: "No, fight me head-on, you have no chance of winning."

    Jian Lanyi withdrew her light saber, "Then I'll go, brother give me a chance."

    "Okay." Song Qiyi said casually, as if he was really going to let him Jane Lan wanted to leave.

    But when Jian Lanyi turned around, he still made a move.

    Jian Lanyi was prepared for a long time, turned around to deal with it, and at the same time removed one of Song Qiyi's mecha arms, at this time Xia Lin also rushed over.

    The two worked together to eliminate Song Qiyi.

    Song Qiyi smiled, "I'll let you go."

    When the notification of elimination sounded, Qian Qinxue and the others rushed over, but Jian Lanyi and the others had already slipped away.

    The substitute team built a defense around the abandoned building.

    Jian Lanyi arranged the illusion that there were two people in the abandoned building, and after talking to Xia Lin, she left the abandoned building and hid in an abandoned building not far away with a better view.

    Only playing the function of close combat is too unfavorable to the situation of the substitute team, it is best to cooperate with long-range attacks. Therefore, Jian Lan intended to ambush in other abandoned buildings, and at the same time scouted the surrounding situation for easy response. And Xia Lin was in the two opposite abandoned buildings where the bombs were arranged.

    Such a strategy was obviously correct. After a while, she killed a member of the official team, only to find that the star beast suddenly spawned nearby.

    Seeing that the star beast was about to trigger the bombs around the abandoned building, and Xia Lin was still inside, she had no choice but to raise her light gun and shoot at the star beast in the distance, which also exposed her own position!

    The members' elimination notification sounded, and Qian Qinxue and the others also chased after them.

    Thinking of losing two team members one after another, Qian Qinxue's expression turned dark.