three diamonds

📍school!

🕗 8:17!

"I'm about to make Denki get me food." I sighed while walking with Maddy around the school.

"Ask him to get us starbucks!" Maddy said excitedly.

"I love how you input yourself into my plans." I smiled while pulling out my phone.

"He should say yes since he is taking Katelyn to Mcdonald's." I said.

"You really just making him do all of your work?" Maddy gave me a smug look.

"Well he loves Katelyn." I smiled.

"Of course" Maddy rolled her eyes, "Isn't that Eijiro?" Maddy pointed.

"Oh em gee it is" I said walking to him.

"Heyy!" I pushed him to get his attention.

Eijiro pushed me back hard in an instant without even seeing it's me.

"OHH!" Maddy says, saving me from falling back.

"Y/N??" Eijiro shouted,

"I'm tired of the way you treat me." I said getting up.

"Pushing someone shouldn't be how you greet them." Eijiro told me.

"Oh so it's my fault for your first instinct to push someone." I said back.

"Let's calm down now." Maddy said.

"He responded!" I took out my phone, "This nigga said no." I frowned.

"To what?" Eijiro inquired.

"I asked Denki to get starbucks since he's already dropping off my sister off." I answered.

"HES RIGHT THERE!" Katsuki yelled.

"Does he never just use his inside voice?" I sighed while seeing Katsuki, Izuku, and Sero walk out

"Now what we're y'all doin?" Maddy raised her eyebrow.

"Eijiro said that Katsuki was doin some gay shit to y'all." I muttered.

"Oh for real?" Katsuki said, taking off his book bag.

"IM PLAYIN IM PLAYIN!" I shouted.

"Wassup Y/n." Izuku said as he held his hand up.

"Hii" I smiled as I dapped him up.

"Ayo Maddy get your man." Izuku says as he looked up to see Katsuki yelling at Sero about whose side he's on.

"Say less." Maddy shrugged as she walked up to Sero, grabbed his hand and started walking to the other direction, causing him to follow her.

"Damn." Jane walked up to us.

"Hi baby!" I hugged her.

"Hi y/n" she smiled hugging me while she nodded at all the boys as a greeting.

"You smell nice." I said pulling out of the hug.

"It's the new vape pen I got." She smiled.

"Jane who's your plug?" Izuku asked.

She put her finger up on her lip signifying that it was a secret.

"I needa get away from the opps." Katsuki sighed while standing next to Jane.

"Nigga we know you just wanted to stand next to her, we get it." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah I just needed to get away from him." Matsuri said side eyeing me.