fuggin liar

denki looked at me and then looked back at brooklyn. the only thing you could her was katelyn banging her small hands on the table.

"katelyn, stop." i told her and looked back at brooklyn, "so what are you gonna say?"

"girl i should be asking you. your the one who made me do this." she smiled at me.

i grinned while looking around, "well do you still like him?" 

"nope." she muttered.

"then say that!"

she shrugged and picked her phone up again. 

this time me and denki crowded her.

oh

then we needa talk face to face my guy

copy thatt, talk to u at lunch?

 uhh okay

what the uh for

ion know

ight🤨..

see u tmrw brooklyn

see youuu

"so at lunch?" denki went back to his seat.

"i guess so. i don't know how ima tell him i don't like him. he probably hasn't gotten rejected in years."

i laugh, getting up to grab a water bottle.

"katelyn you sleepy?" i asked her, i just wanted to up out of there.

"no i want my toy." 

"come with me to go get it then." i carried her out of brooklyn's lap and stood her on her own feet.

"hold up i think i left my car keys on your bed." denki lied and also got up.

as we got upstairs katelyn ran to her room waiting for me to open the lil door to her toys since it was locked due to her sneakyness.

"denks denks look at my toys!" katelyn saw denki and dragged him to the door i was getting ready to open.

"alright." he looked at her then back at me, "damnnn i really had no idea. he ain't say nothing about it."

"yeah, yeah." i waved him off as i sat on her bed watching her pick out her toys.

"i know it must be hard for you, but—"

i cut denki off with a big sigh and my flopping back on the minnie mouse themed bed.

"over here acting like he want me so bad. what a fuggin liar." i spoke.

"that's honestly crazy. asked me to put him on and everything." denki added.

"i wanna do something to get him mad."

"you mean you wanna be petty?"

"of course!" i smiles while katelyn let us know that she was done. she handed denki some of her toys so he could examined them as we went downstairs.

i looked at brooklyn who got herself a bottle of water, still on her phone.

"my baby!" i smiled again hugging her. "let's take a picture."

"of course mama." she opened instagram and started walking to the bathroom since i suggested that we take pictures there.