✧... since when?

❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.. 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!❞ maddy shouted, chucking a cup full of pens. she gripped sero's arms that were tightly wrapped around her waist, she wasn't even noticing him — like she knew she was being restrained but didn't know it was by him, or else she would've been even more pissed.

denki's hands went on top of his head sighing scanning the mess of the big classroom, "they knew better then to put us all inna class together bruh." he said shaking his head hearing snickers from alana who stood close next to him, "be for real." she mumbled nudging him.

"YOU A BITCH! A HOE TOO!" jane shot back successfully dodging the pens as she stuck her tongue out, "HAAAAN, YOU MISSED!" she slurred with her bein still high up in them clouds.

"YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MAD!" she continued, walking past to the chairs that were surrounded her in order to guard her, "lookin a mess." jane mumbled waving her off heading towards her book bag that sat in the front of the classroom whilst maddy was at the veeery front, where the blackboard was at.

"BUT I ASKED YOU— NIYAH, DID I NOT ASK HER?" maddy turned to her best friend for clarification as janiyah sighed as she sat on top of the ac conditioner, "bro.. ya gotta stop." she said, dodging the question.

maddy scoffed before putting her focus back on niyah, "jenny please, you were on the phone wimmie, right?"

janiyah strongly did not wanna take sides — none of them wanted too.

but janiyah was only stating the actual truth, "i was, you asked her.. she said no." she quietly spoke earring a side eye from jane, "ohhh ight." she laughed to herself as she put her bag on her back.

maddy chuckled at this shaking her head, "DOPE FIEND ASS BITCH YOU HIGH RIGHT NOOW!" she dragged pointing her acrylic finger at jane who flipped her out sticking her tongue out — very much unbothered.

"no one give a fuck. no one wants to fight you, argue, or nun," jane said looking around, "look at alla these niggas bro, they tired of ya ass."

"i deadass just wanted to go to the vending machine." eijiro voiced, annoyance laced in his voice, "nigga shut up." janiyah mushed his head since he stood next to her, laying his head on her shoulder.

"ight so no one wants to fight her, right?" jane smiled looking around, "we all gon collectively admit she look dumb as he—"

BOOOOM ! — maddy shot out of sero's arms and landed a big ass punch on jane's cheek.

and that shit was heaaaaard. everyone done heard that. you didn't even have to be looking at the two to know that connected.

"HOL ON!" sero immediately ran after her, "SOMEONE HELP ME HOLD HER BACK BRO!" he shouted tugging at her hip but maddy was too into beating jane's ass.

izuku unwrapped his arms around y/n's waist as he stepped away from behind her, "naaah," she lowly dragged — baffled.

once jane got a lil hang of it she started getting her hits in, and they was doin a lil damage. maddy was for sure doin the most though.

jane pulled away aggressively mushing maddy's head away from her, sending her flying into sero's chest, "get ya hoe ass away from me." she spat.

"YOU THINK YOU DID SUMM?" maddy pouted, "YA BEST FRIEND TAUGHT YOU HOW TO FIGHT, AWWWWH." she cooed referencing to alana as she slowly lifted her head from denki's shoulder, confused if that was a sneak diss.

everyone peeped it too cause if you was doin one thing, don't ever focus on alana, cause then you done for. no matter the person.

"maddy calm down," y/n finally spoke causing everyone to look at her, "cause this shit crazy— too crazy—"

"NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, CAUSE YOU ESPECIALLY KNEW! YOU SAW THEM KISS TOO!" maddy shouted furrowing her eyebrows causing everyone to gasp, "what?" sero muttered slowly looking at her.

"YOU KNEW AND COULDN'T TELL YA BEST FRIEND, LIKE WHAT?" maddy continued making everyone just get more surprised over the situation, "i told her not too." izuku quickly came to y/n's  defense, "you was already goin good with sero so—"

"and jane wasn't goin good with katsuki?" maddy gestured to katsuki who waited by the door — playing lookout. they was all alone in the class without a teacher.

jane laughed shaking her head reaching to run up on maddy but got blocked by izuku, "SHUT YA MOUTH HOE! NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T KEEP ONE NIGGA!"

"YALL KEEP IT A BUCK," jane smiled scanning everyone with her low red eyes, "MADDY HAAAAD TO HAVE MESSED WIT ONE OF YALL NIGGAS EXCEPT FOR SERO, SHE BEEN DID THAT." she spoke amusingly, "YALL GOTTA AGREEE!"

denki & eijiro looked around, "someone get her outta here." denki mumbled making alana slowly nod her head seein her closest friend act like this. it was all maddy influencing this tho.

"they all wanna raise they hands maddy, don't worry!" she cooed as she walked over to the second door — the one katsuki wasn't guarding.

"y'all hoes are tired bro. ion fuck wit any of y'all except for my baby lana, jenny, and my loveee y/n." she dragged out "my love" to taunt maddy, "and i'm fuckin wit denki, izuku, and eijiro. rest of y'all can smd." she said twisted the door knob.

maddy immediately started looking around for anything to throw at jane, "chill.." sero muttered now facing her, now the realization hit, "why are you here wimmie?"

"you kno you love keeping alla them around maddy, come on now." jane taunted still not leaving yet, the minute she opened the door her eyes went big, now backing up so someone else could walk in,

"what you doin hereee?" she dragged as kai walked in furrowing his eyebrows, "how y'all even— maddy?" he squinted his eyes seein her being held back, he looked back at the classroom as it a complete mess.

"i just forgot sum." he spoke filling the silence that happened when he entered, he saw y/n making a smile creep onto his face, "wassup y/n?"

"hi kai." she looked at him watching him get his airpods from in the desk, ".. can i ask what happened?"

"tuh.." maddy scoffed, "how bout since your here we talk about how you and y/n kissed while she was with izuku?" she spoke in a nonchalant tone, "since you know.. the truth comin out today!" 

everyone's jaw dropped with a "since when" look on they faces while and kai and y/n locked eyes knowin it was true.

heeeey, i missed yallll. we took a big ass time skip so yea, just go along wit it! thank y'all for all of the views on drama too, love ya!! tanjiroswifelol