old memories

"Hey Jen Jen!" Maddy smiled.

"Hi Jenny." I sighed, this is not about to be good.

Jane was outside in her patio, it was dark outside and her patio perfectly captures the beautiful sunset. That'd would be my ultimate spot to smoke too.

"Hey guys. What y'all doing?" Jane asked, obviously she was busy with something, with her eyes not even on her phone.

She definitely seemed more at ease. "Nothing. I just wanted to see how you were doing because today you seemed weird." Maddy said.

I can tell that Jane has stopped what she was doing, then continued.

"I had met my plug, we smoked a little too much, and that's all." Jane summarized the story.

"Y'all ain't do anything?" I could hear Maddy's smug look.

"Uhhh no ma'am." Jane hesitated, it's obvious that they did (to me at least😊).

"Well I just wanted to check up on you." Maddy sighed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Rolling this fat ass blunt." Jane smiled through the phone.

"Of course." Maddy laughed rolling her eyes.

"Well we'll let you go for now. Love you Jane." I closed the conversation out.

"Love you Jen Jen!"

Jane left the call and as soon as she did I got a call from Kai.

"What does Kai want?" I almost flinched at seeing this name pop up on my home again.

"He's calling you?"

"Yes bro." 

"Facetime?"

"Regular call. Wait he only does that if it's serious I should answer." I picked up my phone.

"Alright let me know pooks." 

I answered his call.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Y/n? This is too much to ask but please pick up Jayden from my mom's. I'll meet you halfway just keep him in your car for five minutes. Please i'm caught up right now." Kai pleaded.

nigga🤨

"You asking me to pick up your brother, keep him in my car, then meet you halfway?" I recited his request.

"Please i'm at my therapy session right now. It's important and it's about to finish up. Please."

"Fine. Send me where i'm supposed to meet you up." I said, knowing he actually got help formed a slight smile on my face.

"Thank you so much. I'll see you."

I got up and grabbed my keys. Thankfully my mom was at work and Katelyn was with our dad.

I started my car and put in Kai's address. I tried to keep on going but the memories kept flooding my mind.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. I agreed so easily. Way to easy. 

I stared at my hands on the steering wheel until I finally decided to go.

i guess this goes to show that all i really wanted for kai is to be better.

i would call izuku because he actually has some sort of knowledge on how to calm me down, but it involves kai and i know how it be when he's in the conversation...

i just won't tell him what it's about🤗

i called izuku and connected my phone to my car.

"Hello?" Izuku called out.