5. Tuesday- Stefan

The rest of my day on Monday consisted of eating in my room and defaulting to sleep. Needless to say, when I wake in the morning, I feel very refreshed and ready to get out of this room. Before anyone can storm in and pick out my ridiculous clothes for me, I pick out my ridiculous clothes. They're either all too girly or all too sexy, but I settle for a blue tank top and some track shorts.

As I finish getting dressed, re-wrap my wrist and sit back down on the bed. My finger grazes the slip of paper hidden under my pillow. My mind wonders to the Master. After thinking about it for a long time last night, I have realized something. I have feelings for him. They might not be romantic feelings, but I do care about him. I want him to be happy, feel accepted, and just be okay. We have a lot more in common than I previously thought.

That's why it's going to be so hard to do what I have planned. I have to figure out how I will escape, it won't be from fighting the guys. It won't be me running or hiding, I need to manipulate them. I will get them to trust me, kind of like double-crossing spies do to people. I will be a little less reluctant with them- not sexually, but I can at least not be so withdrawn and closed off. Once at least one of them develops feelings for me, I will work that to my advantage.

It makes me feel like such a horrible person, but they aren't exactly innocent either. They kidnap me for ransom that will never be paid and then use me as some kind go submissive toy. Am I not supposed to try to escape at all costs? I know that I have nothing waiting for me back home, but I don't want to spend another second in this house with Eric.

I am broken from my thoughts by my door opening. "Hey, want some breakfast?" Stefan asks. I have a flashback of the first time we met. He escorted me to my room with my hands behind my back and told me not to do anything to screw my privileges up. Hopefully, today won't be horrible.

I nod, hopping up from the bed. "Sure, what do I need to cook?"

He gives me an amused smile. "What? We are gonna make breakfast together. I like to cook. Come on. We can pick something out of the cookbook."

I nod, smiling. "Great. Let's go." This should go well.

I walk up to him, waiting for him to lead the way, but instead, he grabs me by the waist and presses me to the wall in one swift motion. Before I have time to ask what is doing, his lips are against mine. Maybe I was wrong. This is the total opposite of going well right off of the bat.

While my mind is objecting, my body is beginning to differ. At first, his kiss is gentle. I don't kiss back. His lips steadily move against mine. His hands slide from the small of my back slowly to my bare hips, and I begin to feel tiny sparks of electricity under my skin from the traces of his fingertips. I shiver a little, and he notices, he breathes against my lips the words. "Kiss me back, baby. I know you want to." His large hands begin to grip my hips, pulling me against him. "You can't say that this doesn't feel good."

He kisses me again, and I still don't kiss back, trying to fight what my body is feeling. "I barely know you," I mumble as his lips slow a bit.

His hands graze my bare skin, softly tracing my body from my hips to my ribs under my shirt. Involuntarily, I grasp as he sweeps across a sensitive area right under my breast. He takes this opportunity to run his tongue along the inside of my bottom lip, and I let out a quiet, breathy, moan.

He chuckles and whispers, "That's my dirty girl." My knees begin to weaken, and I give in, kissing back. I lose myself on his lips, and my hands begin running through his hair, tangling my fingers into his blonde locks. At this moment, I can't tell you what my middle name is right now.