9. Lingerie

The next morning, I woke up in Jacobs's bed, alone. There is a knock at the door and I respond. "Come in!"

Sage bursts through the door, beaming. "So, we figured out the room arrangements, and Master, Bryan, and I have a surprise for you!"

After everything had calmed down last night, Sage and I sat down and began talking. We became instant friends, sharing so much in common, and we spent hours laughing and watching movies. Afterward, I didn't want to go back to the prison room, so I slept beside Jacob instead.

"Sure," I reply with a sleepy smile. I shove the cover off of me and my feet hit the floor."

"It's just the next room over from the Master's," she says, excitedly.

I nod. "Do you know where he is, by the way?"

She shrugs, giving me a mischievous smile. "Why don't you come find out?"

We make our way over to the next room, and she swings the door open.

"Surprise!" Jacob and Bryan both shout.

I step in and glance around. "This is my room?" I ask in disbelief. There is a queen-sized bed in the corner to the left with a blue light, grey, and white bedding, and a balcony exit to the right of the room with white sheer curtains over it. a T.V. mirrors the bed. There is also a vanity, a dresser, a laundry sorter, and fairy lights strung from the edge of the ceiling.

"Yep," Sage says, grinning. "Bryan and I were up talking early this morning about the rooms. We decided that I could stay with Bryan, you could have your room, right next to Master, and the baby's nursery will be in the room they kept us in, but we are going to get a different window put in and a better door installed."

I grin. "That's the perfect arrangement."

"Well," Bryan says, wrapping his arm around Sage's waist to pull her out of the room. "We will give you, and Master some time alone. See you guys later." I wave goodbye to them and then leave, shutting the door behind them.

"This is amazing, Jacob!" I exclamation, turning to him. "Where did all of this furniture and decorations come from?"

His hands shove into the pockets of his jeans, and he grins at me sheepishly. "I kinda woke up early and drove into town with Sage and Bryan. I needed Sage because I don't have the best eye for details and pretty things. I picked out the colors because I know they're your favorite, and she picked out decorations and stuff. I wanted it to be a surprise."

I rushed to him, wrapping my arms around his body tightly. "I love it so much! Thank you."

He laughs as he rubs his hand over the small of my back. "Anything for you, girl."

"Why didn't you just move me into your room?" I ask. "It would have been a lot cheaper."

"Well, I was going to just do that, but Sage made a good point when she said that you may want your own space sometimes. She pointed out that even though we care about each other, our relationship is still kind of new, and you might want to be alone now and then. You're still welcome to sleep in my room as much as you want though, and I wouldn't mind sleeping in here with you. I love waking up to you." He leans down and gives me a gentle peck on the lips.