Cod Empire meets... 2

The characters do not act like in canon; remember, this is an AU. None of this is real. Remember that.
Anyways, hope you enjoy!

3rd person

As they were going into the castle, wings so silent that only trained people would hear it were heard. Because Xornoth was cuddling with cats, he didn't hear it. So Scott just shouted out behind him,

"YOU'LL NOW KNOW WHAT I MEAN ABOUT PDA!" All the cod people turned into question marks while Scar and Lauren began laughing so hard their heads hit each other. A small thump was heard, and just as Xornoth stood up and turned around, the emperor of The Lost Empire came barreling towards him.

Xornoth didn't even have time to catch Joey, so they fell to the ground. Jimmy began laughing while Scott rolled his eyes with a smile gracing his features. "I'll go with Scott.." Lauren said and ran up to the castle that the others had just disappeared into.

Scene shift/Scotts pov

As we walked into the castle, I summoned my crown, which earned a few confused looks. But Jimmy explained it for me :)
"If he didn't wear it, my 'parents' would think you were criminals or assassins." The last word made Lauren snort.
"What?" asked one of the cod guards.
"Nothing"

As we walked, I saw that the closer we got to the throneroom, the more tense Jimmy seemed to get. Because of that, I took his hand and pulled him close to my chest. Lauren looked at me, and I motioned to her to ask the guards for a restroom, as that would keep them accompanied for a bit.

"What's wrong dear?"
"You know how my 'parents' used to say mean things?" He asked while stroking my hair. I let out a muffled mhm as I put my face down into his hair.
"It was almost always in the throneroom that happened.."
At that, I took my head off, and he looked up, slightly concerned.

"Can I kill them?" I asked while tilting my head slightly to the side.
He looked at me with a surprised expression, cocked his head slightly, and after realising I was serious, he said
"After a bit of time, maybe? Like, don't do it now or without my consent."

In response, I kissed him like a little kiss on the nose.
"Love you." It was what I earned. But I decided that I was in a sassy mood.
"I love myself too."
"Scotttt"
We went on with this for a bit until

"Love you too, darling." I ended our conversation as I saw Lauren, Logan, and the guards come back.

We continued our walk for the throneroom, Jimmy between my arms. When we came to the doors of the throneroom, Jimmy went ahead with his guards and pushed the door open.

3rd person

As Jimmy entered the room, his 'parents' eyes became trained on him.

"Mother, Father." He said, bowing to them both before continuing

"I want you to meet my partner.." His 'parents' eyes met, and he looked back at him.

"Bring him in." Was the answer he was given.

As Scott, Lauren, and Logan walked in, the older royals could easily see that they were from Rivendell. And seeing one of them has a crown, they knew that right in front of them was standing the ruler of Rivendell, Smajor.

"Hmp. Are you sure you haven't paid them all of our diamonds and emeralds?" Asked the older cod female, who, btw had none of Jimmy's features. She has wine-red eyes, and he has brown. Her hair is poop brown hair, while his is dirty blonde. Her nose is like one of those fairytale witches while his is perfect(I don't know how to say this. It makes me uncomfortable explaining). I could go on and on with this list.

"Jimmy," a very annoyed emperor said, "your parents are the stupidest people on earth. I am gonna kill them slowly and painfully as soon as you say yes, and I have your consent." he continued going between elvish and SGA/Standard Galactic Alphabet a language only a few know..

"I- um, love you too?" Jimmy said as he could tell what Scott was saying, but he doesn't know the Standard Galactic Alphabet.

"Hmp- he doesn't even know what the emperor fucking said! He said, 'l0VvEe Yo0uU To0' that isn't even a fucking response to what the emperor said!" Logan said mockingly in elvish.

"Lauren, you know what to do." The cyanette said, and a few seconds later, the guard was tied up.

"You've used your last chance, Logan." The emperor said while walking around the guard.
"We all know that if I weren't dating Jim, you would've tried to manipulate him into dating you."
The cod made a slightly worried noise, but Lauren reassured him Scott would never let that happen.

"I'm now furious, and I'm going to have Lauren here, take you home to the prison. I hope you enjoyed your time as a guard for me." The emperor continued while the other elf let out muffled noises.
"Also, Lauren, tell Bobby he's going to replace Logan here."

Lauren smiled at the mention of her husband and got to work on dragging Logan while waving at Jimmy.

Jimmy's 'parents' looked like they had been through hell and back. The Queen managed to stammer,
"W-why di-did you d-do that?! That i-is a cri-crime aga-against our la-laws!"

"Okay, lady.
1st. I'm not from here.
2nd. I'm in a higher-ranking position than you, so shut up.
3rd. I don't care. Scream all you want." He paused for a second to catch his breath.
"Also, Jimmy, your room in the castle is done."

"YASSSSSS" Jimmy screamed in joy as he ran for the door of the throneroom.
"RACE YOU TO THE CASTLE!" He said as he opened the doors.

"OH, FUCK YOU, JIMMY" Scott screamed as he ran towards a window. He opened it just in time to hear Jimmy scream,
"Not now! Maybe when we get home!"
As Scott jumped out of the window.

You could hear Jimmy screaming that that wasn't fair and Scott laughing.

The citizens of the Cod Empire watched as their crown prince set off to chase the Emperor of Rivendell, while Joey invited Scar and Xornoth to have a picnic at The Lost Empire, which Xornoth immediately agreed to; Scar also agreeing but only if Grian could come.

Total words 1085 :)