1.5 Chapter 5: Look At What I Found

Look at what I found

Ji Qing wants to follow him, but Song Xici presses him on the sofa. Ji Qing pouted and stared at this extremely daring food reserve, only to see that the food reserve was calling Mo Lan and asking Mo Lan to look after him.

"He can't enter the kitchen, otherwise he won't be able to eat. After all, the process of cooking will be too bloody for him." Song Xici said without changing his face.

Ji Qing: "......"

Suddenly felt everyone's toothache yesterday.

Mo Lan promised and chatted with Ji Qing enthusiastically. Whatever Ji Qing said, Mo Lan will always have her aunt smile, agreeing on everything he says: "You are so beautiful ya, Ji Qing."

(indulgent smile)

Ji Qing immediately smiled sweetly.

Mo Lan's finger with bright red nail polish gently scraped Ji Qing's nose and asked: "Can I take a picture with you?" Ji Qing adorably agreed.

(clever (child) / smart / lovable / cute)

Of course, mobile phones during the apocalypse can't access the Internet, but there are still its original functions like taking pictures.

Mo Lan fished out her mobile phone. The design of the phone case was a popular idol before the end of the world. The idol has exquisite facial features, is as beautiful as a lady, and is somewhat similar to Ji Qing in temperment.

Mo Lan showed the phone case to Ji Qing: "You and him are somewhat similar. It's because good-looking people always have some resemblance." At this time she's smiling gently like a big jiejie. "I'm his jiejie fan. I've followed only one star in my lifetime, it's not even a long time yet but then the end of the world came."

Ji Qing carefully made the idol's heart pose for Mo Lan. Mo Lan took the heart from the air, and the sadness between her eyes and eyebrows cleared away.

Warm yellow light, sofa full of pillows, Mo Lan put his arm around Ji Qing, faced the camera and made all kinds of pose. Kacha, Ji Qing's innocent and exquisite face and Mo Lan's bright and brilliant smile are frozen in a simple photo.

(clever (child) / smart / lovable / cute)

Li Ye suddenly stood up, stopped at them and said cheerfully: "Come on, come on. It's that plant-type ability user. Yi, Lan-jie, you guys are taking pictures ah. That won't do, wait for me, I also want to take pictures with you guys later!" He grumbled all the way, then trotted to the door and opened it.

A pale-faced, ordinary-looking man stood in the doorway. He is dressed in flax-colored long sleeves and a pair of black-framed glasses, looking to be in his twenties.

(yellowish gray?)

"Hello, I'm Chen Mo." The man shook hands with Li Ye.

Li Ye warmly invited the man inside: "Come come come. Everyone, let's be acquainted, this is the plant-type ability user who came to treat the Captain, Chen Mo!"

"Chen Mo, this is Mo Lan, this is Cao Wushang, and this is Ji Qing…… Captain and Ye Qing are cooking in the kitchen."

Chen Mo said hello to everyone. He was always expressionless and somewhat indifferent. As a result, when he suddenly saw Ji Qing's breath-taking appearance, his mouth opened slightly in surprise.

Ji Qing raised his paws and shook it at him. Chen Mo put away the moment's loss and greeted: "Hello."

Ji Qing' lips raised and he smiled widely, the pear hollow at the corners of his mouth appeared sweetly. The warm yellow light shone into his eyes, making his big round eyes glisten and brighten. It seemed like a swirling galaxy of stars was in it. So mesmerizing that it can suck your soul out of your body: "Hello ya!"