1.9 Chapter 9: Why Did You Trick Him Into Coming Here?

Why did you trick him into coming here?

With Ji Qing's reminders, everyone avoided the areas with concentrated ​​zombies and quickly arrived at their destination. It's an underground supermarket, at its entrance there is a truck parked. There are two men sitting in that truck, and it seems to be a team coming out to do tasks.

Song Xici let Ji Qing and Cao Wushang in the car to guard, while the others entered the supermarket. Ji Qing originally wanted to follow the team into the supermarket, but all them objected, so Ji Qing had to sit safely in the car.

Ji Qing opened the car window and stuck his head out in a bored daze. A yellow haired man on the opposite truck also pulled down the window and stared at Ji Qing. The scorching gaze made Ji Qing look up at the other, only to see that yellow haired man show a very greasy smile.

"Xiao baobei~" The yellow-haired's mouth opened, his thick lips slowly squirmed, and the light in his triangular eyes was about to shine. Yellow-haired not only yelled like this, but also simulated some unspeakable movement with his fingers, ostensibly bullying Ji Qing.

Standing in the car was another man with a buzz cut, he's wearing a gun on his body and had a strong features. He frowned slightly when he saw the appearance of yellow-haired, but instead of stopping him, he just spectate.

"System, I've just been teased by someone." Ji Qing's tone was a bit gloomy, his lips curling up into a sneer. "The last person who treated me like this, the grass on their grave is now two meters tall."

The system silently huddles itself together.

Cao Wushang who had been closely following Ji Qing, felt cold all over him at that moment. With his keenness to danger, be suddenly began to sympathize with yellow-haired.

Ji Qing's smile grew larger and larger around his mouth, but his expression were extremely cold. He compared his hand to a gun shape and fired a shot at yellow-haired. When his hand was withdrawn, Ji Qing also gave a playful wink.

Yellow-haired slightly cursed, his expression appearing very excited and stimulated. He cursed and opened the car door, using Ji Qing inhuman hearing, and could hear the words "coquettish thing" on Yellow-haired's lips.

Therefore the fake smile on Ji Qing's face became even more brilliant. He turned his head and looked at Cao Wushang. The fake smile that had been hanging on his face was instantly removed, while the cold and brutal look in his eyes was like a fierce beast that could break out of its cage at any time.

"You go and get rid of the one with buzz cut." Ji Qing whispered softly as if she were saying some words of love.

Cao Wushang's back cooled and his mind went blank. Instinctively, he made the best response and immediately lowered his head and said yes.

Huang Mao's impatient footsteps came, one step, two steps...... When he reached the window, his heavy breathing and faint stillness were captured by Ji Qing.

Ji Qing retreated slightly as if shy. He pinched his throat, squeezed out a soft, delicate tone, and spoke with a hint of weakness: "Who- who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Huang Congyu."

Huang Mao's hand pressed against the window, and his lustful and malicious gaze rapaciously scanned Ji Qing's entire body before licking his lips and excitedly said, "Fuq, you are the Song Xici's little lover."

(He said, grass which is a homophone of fuck in mandarin)

Ji Qing helplessly avoided the other person's hand and pretended to be even more harmless, "You- you know I belong to Brother-gege, you better leave now!'"

"Xici-gege, you're so good at shouting with your little mouth? Who just gave me a flirtatious wink? Did you hook up with Song Xici in the same way?" Yellow-haired reached into the car and tried to touch Ji Qing. "Why don't you follow me? I'm the second in command of Flying Knife Team, and I'm sure I'll love you very much."

At this moment, Cao Wushang opened the car door and walked out. Yellow-haired thought Cao Wushang was trying to deal with himself when he heard the sound. But, he then found that Cao Wushang was just standing from a distance, and his expression showed a very clear furious expression.

"You see your teammates don't want to save you." He said and stretched out his hand to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing's long eyelashes trembled like butterfly wings, and his tears swirled as he lifted his eyes towards yellow-haired. His almond eyes seemed to have formed a pond of limpid autumn waters, a vulnerability that even a gentle breeze could hurt. Huang Yucong's breath stopped, he has completely forgotten words he's supposed to say.

His eyes were all filled with Ji Qing's delicate face, as well as Ji Qing's gracefully raised hand. The fair palm of his hand suddenly enlarged in front of him, and with a pa, Huang Congyu's face was fanned to one side.

The pain stimulated the dull nerves, and Huang Congyu covered his face and said unbelievingly: "You, you dare hit me!"

Ji Qing put down his hand and still looked as fragile as a porcelain doll, but her delicate temperament was swept away. His almond eyes coldly glanced at Huang Congyu and said, "Still want time when to hit you."

"Stupid."

Huang Congyu was furious and the veins on his forehead burst out. He opened the car door and rushed up to grab Ji Qing's collar--

Ji Qing released the domineering breath from his body, completely enveloping Huang Congyu with tremendous pressure. The absolute level of repression made Huang Congyu sweat hard coldly, kneeling on the ground with a soft thump on his legs, and his skin quickly turned from waxy yellow into blanched skin.

Ji Qing's shoes directly stepped on Huang Congyu's head, and his delicate ankle twisted. Huang Congyu's face pressed against the ground, rubbing it hard. His face was twisted with pain, and the blood he vomited was red with black.

At the same time, the buzz cut on another car was also subdued by Cao Wushang.

Ji Qing sat lazily, his expression cold, and his gaze were just like looking at a piece of trash. "Are you the second in command of the Flying Knife Team?"

"Yes, yes." Huang Congyu trembled with fear, which made Ji Qing think he had stepped on a struggling bug.

"Tell me all about the Flying Knife team," Ji Qing ordered.

"The majority of Flying Knife Team are Major Wu's people, I am from Dr. Xu. Dr. Xu provides medicines to those people to turn them into ability users. In exchange, Major Wu's people will to help us do things. The first thing is to catch Song Xici." Huang Congyu reached out and tried to hold his neck, his eyes filled with despair and madness over his uncontrollable behavior.

Ji Qing's foot firmly stepped on Huang Congyu's head, "Continue."

"Dr. Xu discovered that Song Xici seemed to have the ability to revive from the dead. When Song Xici was an ordinary person, he was driven to the brink of death by others, but somehow he suddenly came back to life and gained his powers Therefore, Dr. Xu wanted to let Song Xici experience the brink of death again this time, so he asked us to trick Song Xici into this underground supermarket." Huang Congyu desperately bit his lips and didn't let himself say the following words.

Suddenly, Ji Qing's heart seemed to hang in the air, and his restless mood spread wildly, almost choking his throat. "Why did you cheat him here?" Ji Qing lowered his head speaking in an almost dreamy voice.

"Because, because......" Huang Congyu widened his eyes and his blue-greenish face distorted. "Because we were in a supermarket, filled with explosives and drugs."

(Can also mean poison, he used different word when talking about the 'medicine' from dr. xu)

The author has something to say:

Silly author's loving tip: This novel is a little sweet cookie, won't abuse won't abuse won't abuse, so little angels don't be square oh :)