chapter 1

?? POV
Beep... Beep...
I wake up by the sound of alram clock  and get inside bathroom to get ready for my college. When I come downstairs I greeted by my gorgeous ledy. "Good morning yniee? Come breakfast is almost done" My mom said "morning mumma. What is for breakfast today" I asked while taking my seat on dinning table. "I made pancakes today hope you enjoy it" Saying this she passed me pancakes and chocolate syrup in one plate.nodding at her I digged in my breakfast. "Where is dad? " I asked cause usually we all have our breakfast together but today he didn't come to dinning room. "Oh your dad went office early that they had important meeting today" She said while chewing on her food. "Oh..." I said. I weared my bag left my house before saying bye to my mom.

As I entered in my college I made my way to parking lot because my friends usually wait for me

As I entered in my college I made my way to parking lot because my friends usually wait for me. As I went there I saw mia already waving at me beside her Enuwoo was doing something in his car trunk. "Hey..." I said as I went near them. Listening to my sounds Enuwoo peaked out of trunk to see me and smiled at me and I smile back. "Let's go to class" I said they nodded we went to our class. There is nothing special just attend classes end went back to our respective house as medical student you have to say by to your all entertainment routine. That too when you are in last year you have to focus on your study's that's what is happening with me. I enjoyed my whole college life with my friends but now we decided that this is our last year so we will fully concentrate on our study's

When I entered my house met with pin drop silence. And I don't bothered by that cause now mom would be in her hospital and dad is in office. "Welcome home miss yn" One of the maid said me I just smiled and nodded to her. "Lunch is ready do you want me to serve you miss" She asked "I will comeback after getting fresh up" I said and went up to my room. After changing in my homie clothes I come to dining room.

After having my lunch I went inside my study room to done my assignment

After having my lunch I went inside my study room to done my assignment. Hours went like this in study room. When I come out I saw my mom already sitting in one of the couch with closed eyes,must be tired. I went and sit beside her while side hugging her "mom how was the day " I asked her while hugging her and rubbing my hands on her shoulder. "Same tiring" She said giving small smile. Maid come with glass of jues and mom drinked it. "Ynie me and you dad are going to uncle Lee's daughter's marriage tomorrow do you wanna come" Mom asked me "no mom you guys can go I can't miss my classes" I said politly. "It's Ok" Mom said nodding at me.

After having dinner with my parents I come back to my room, doing night routine I lay down on my bed before going to my dream land I last time check on my alram and slept.

Time skip
After waking up I freshen up and dressed up to go college. Mom & dad already left so I also left to my college.
After reaching there I went to parking lot. "Hey guys" I said when I saw them Enuwoo was sitting on his car while using his phone and mia leaned back to car while reading her book both looked at me "Hey girl you are early today " Mia said "yeah and I'm hungry so let's go to canteen first" I said "and I'm also hungry mia let's go" Enuwoo also said and three of us went to college canteen. After getting our order we sit on one of the table. "Why? didn't you had your breakfast in your house? " He asked "yeah actually mom & dad went out today so I didn't wanted to eat alone" I said he nodded in response "yn let's go to clubbing this Saturday long time we didn't went there" Mia said "hm I also think that we didn't went anywhere from few months" I said agreeing with her "so then let's go to clubbing this Saturday. " Eunwoo also agreed.

After having our breakfast we went to our class. After attending all classes Enuwoo went to his house. Mia was with me we both decided to go to library. We both were studying untill my phone disturbed us I immediately made it silent and looked at the callar id it was from mom. She already called me in lunch time, now why is she calling me. I picked up my phone and come out of library to attend it.
"Hello mom? " I asked as soon as I picked up the call.
"Hello miss the owner of this phone and her husband is get in accident and both are in xxx hospital near NH13. I called you because you are the one whom she talked last time" After hearing it my hands started to shake and lips trembling. My legs started to feel weak and get on my knees. "mo.mom d.dad" I said and tears started fell on my face. Mia come out she immediately kneeled infront of me.

"Yn yn what happened..why are you crying..tell me why are you crying" She asked me while holding my hand "M.mia...mo.mom...dad get I.n acci..de..nt " I said while crying badly "OMG how and when. Where are they now" She asked while pure shock was showcased in her face "hosp..ital....NH...13.x..xx hospital" I said while shuttering. She immediately hugged me and called Enuwoo. He came to college and mia told him to drive to hospital. He asked why and he looked tensed after seeing my crying state. Mia explain him everything while driving he listened everything and we reached hospital.

We asked receptionist to where is my mom dad they told me they are in emergency ward we run to emergency ward they were in O.T. We stayed in out side and I was crying badly and couldn't controlled. That when uncle Han come to us and hugged me "yn baby nothing will happen please stay strong ok dont cry baby" He said while patting my head he is my dad secretary. He is working with my dad almost 10 year's. I clam down because of his assuring words he is like father figure to me he always made me feel protected around him.

After sometime the treatment is still going on. I was still feeling so much pain in my heart, anxiety is eating me uo. I'm very scared and very bad things are coming in my mind. I don't wanna lose them they are my only family. my thoughts get disturbed by someone who were calling me. I looked up and saw Mr.Kim one of my father business partner and close friend. He once visited our house on my birthday. "Yn don't cry dear every thing will be fine"  he said and pat my head. I nodded with puffy red eyes.

When doctor come out of O.T I immediately ran to them "doc..tor...how is my mo...m da.d" I asked him with hopefull eyes and he sadly smiled at me 'no no I'm not getting any good vibes ahh please say it' I thought and asked again"do..cto..r pl..eas sa..y some..thing" I asked shuttering very badly "I'm sorry to say but they can't survive" He said I get stiffed in my place. I was very shocked and words are not coming out from my lips.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it. vote for it if you liked ♡