chapter 3

Time skip
Taehyung POV
When I turned to see time, it's already 10:45 so prepared to get my apartment. On my way I had my dinner near by restaurant. Getting inside of my apartment I went directly to my room then bathroom. After getting freshn up went to my bed after long time I'm sleeping early today. I closed my eyes to sleep that's when I remembered my father's words. Do I really need to marry her? but I don't want to! But she is in trouble so I have to help her, but why me? Because your father is her father's friend, you pabo! My face plamed at my thoughts. So it's decided I will marry her but.... A contract marriage so that her company will be safe and I don't have to be with her. Yeah it's good idea. I draft into sleep.

Next morning
I wake up did my morning routine before getting ready for my work. When I reached my office Sana come to my office and explained me my schedule for today. Then I asked her to bring me breakfast hence I didn't had it morning. She went to bring me breakfast. I was focused on my computer checking new emails which I received from past one week, suddenly cabin door knocked,it's may be Sana with my breakfast so I gave permission to come in. When door chlick opened "put that on in front of couch" I said while seeing email.

"Why so cold.." When I heard the familiar female voice I looked up and give small smile went up to her and hugged her "Eomma..how are you" Asked her then mom and dad both seated on couch "I'm fine dear, how are you" Mom asked me in return "I'm doing good" I said the dad patted my back. "So what did you think?" Asked me "dad today I will come to home for dinner and I will tell my decision their" I said to dad. I don't want to discuss this matter in my office. Dad nodded at me. Then I again heard knock on my cabin door. When I give permission then Sana come inside with food tray behind her was one of employ with cups of coffee. They put them on table near us. "Do you need anything sir" She asked I said no to her "then I will take my leave now" Saying this she bowed to my parents then me and left.

"You didn't had your breakfast till now" Mom asked and I nodded "finesh your breakfast" Mom said I started to eat in silence and mom dad also drink their coffee. We talked for some time then they left for home and left for Lee's company cause thier is board meeting related to stock check.

Yn POV
I was in lab doing my research but I can't focus on what I'm doing. Time to time I just zooning out. I come back to reality when my phone was buzzing continually so I check my phone and it was Mr.Kim uncle so I picked up.
"Yebaseo uncle nim" I said politly
"Hello yn dear. How are you?" He asked
"I'm fine uncle, what about you?"
"I'm also doing great dear. How is your grandma. She still here" He asked.
"No uncle nim she left today. Their something come up so" I said
"Oh ok. What are you doing rn? Are you free"
"I was in college and I'm free. Why" I asked
"Then come to near by cafe dear I want to talk with you something important"
"Ok uncle I will be their in five minutes" I said before hanging up.

So I left to meet him, he is such good person and he is the one who taking care of me since my parents death. In these one month he became a father figure to me. And unknowingly I also started to listen him since I don't have anyone now so he is only person for me to share my sorrows or problems. I will do whatever he says cause in these one month I felt that he is protecting me from everything. Keeping me safe. His son also doing all  work of my father's company without any complain. I feel like I'm being burden to them. Cause they are doing everything for me without I asking them. Uncle visited me every day to check up on me. I'm glad my dad has someone who is too kind person. Or else their are people who is behind my dad's property.

When I reached the cafe I saw uncle already sitting there. I walked fast to them and sit in front of him. "Uncle nim" I said and he looked up from his book and smiled at me. "Yn let's order something first ok" He said, I nodded at him then waiter come to our table for our order, I ordered one Capacheno for me and uncle ordered one bubble tea and one chocolate peastri and some Chocochips and cookies. We talked until our order come, waiter placed our order on table then left. Then uncle placed chocolate peastri and cookies in front of me I frowned and said "aren't you are the one who order it uncle" "Yeah but for you I know these are your favorite so just eat them, look at you day by day you're getting skinny and weak" He said and feed me one choco cookie. I felt so touched, he always make sure to make eat. He always remind me of my dad.

"Thank you so much uncle for everything" I said "aishh this kid, you again started to cry" He said and wiped my tear which unknowingly were falling from my eyes. When we finished eating then uncle become little bit serious. "Ynahh you know the board members give us only 6 months to manage your father's companies and after that board members will decid who will be the CEO." He said and I nodded at him. "And we already finished one month so we have only five months more" He again said. Cause I'm the one and only hair so they have to tell me everything it's what I thought. "You know their are so many people who want to steal your company. But I don't want that to happen so what I'm thinking is-" He take deep breath before continuing "how about you and my son both get married to each other so then we have reason to collaborate our companies with each other and it will easier my son from work load to and you will be safe too" He said but

I was shocked what I have to marry someone whom I didn't even seen but he is right thought. Because of me they are struggling, and it's very much difficult to manage their company with our's cause our's was so big that even my father some time get very taird. It's ok if I get married to him then they can collab our companies and it will be less tairing for him but I don't want marry him but that so selfish of me to do cause they are doing so much now because of me and my dream. If they want they just ignore me and do their own work.

"I'm not forcing you dear if you don't want then we will think any other way too" I come back to earth breaking my chain of thoughts. "Ok uncle I will marry him" I said then he smiled at me wildly "ohh that's good decision. I'm so happy to make you my daughter in law" He said and ruffled my hair, "but uncle nim-" I was out of words how to say this I don't know, and unclo become silent too "I am ready to marry him now but till my graduation I don't want to live with him I want focus on my study's completely so can I just live alone till my graduation please after that I will move in with him" I said cause for now I don't want any responsibility to interrupt my study's, if you call me selfish then it's ok with me but i want to become best neurosurgeon,its my mom's dream and I will make sure to make it true. He thinks for while then nodded with smile "you don't have to request dear, I can understand you. It's big responsibility to be a wife do all work related to husband so it's ok you can live alone till your graduation" He said.

We both left the cafe.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍