chapter 4

Taehyung POV
After finishing all work I went to my parents house. I was driving while listening soft music. It's make my mind refresh. I stoped in front of my parents house. When I entered I saw dad was reading book while sitting on one of couch and mom was preparing for dinner. I cleared my throat and said "mumma daddy I'm home" Dad looked and loughed at me "ommo my baby come back from school" Mom said and we all brust into laughter. Then we all went to dinning room and take our seats. Mom served food to all of us and we started to eat "taehyungah" Dad said and about to asy something then mom interrupted "uffo let him eat first, you guys can talk after eating too" Dad just singed and continue to eat.

After having dinner dad took me to balcony and made me sit opposite of him. "So what's your decision?" Dad asked looking at his facial expressions I can say he wants me to marry her at any condition. That means he already made her agree for this marriage. I signed at his exaitement "yes dad I will marry her-" I didn't even completed but he come to me and hugged me wow this man is this much exaitement gor my marriage I didn't knew it! My thoughts cutted by dad "but taehyung I want to say something important" Dad said.

I don't know but recently I'm starting to get badvibes from this 'I want to say something important' line but I nodded at him to continue "so she is still a student so after marriage she wants to live alone till her graduation that she only want to focus on her study so are you ok with it" He asked what she wants to stay alone after marriage, yeah it's ok cause I'm also don't prepared for it so it's "but after graduation she will move in with you" He said and I'm totally ok with it cause now I can't even digest the truth that I'm going to marry. "Ok dad but for now we are marrying through paper's,after her graduation we will marry publicly" I said dad was thinking about it after sometime nodded "so we will sign papers tomorrow, I will send marriage paper's and ring tomorrow to her place through lawyer" I said dad nodded and I left for my apartment.

Yn POV
I shifted to my parents room cause when I come here it feels like I comeback to my home the room still feel as warm as it was when my parents lived. I have to sleep alone from now on in these days I always slept with halmoni. But today she went back so I have to make my self comfortable with this loneliness. Went to dad's study table and sit on it opened my book but something catch my eye and I looked up and saw my dad holding me in his arms when I was still a baby and mom was standing beside him. I took that frame and staired with glossy eyes "why d.did you le.leave me? I miss you guys so mu.much" My lips were trembling while each word was coming out like shutter. I put that frame on table laying beside it while looking at it  with my tears continually falling from side of my eyes. My eyes started to get heavier.

When I flutter opened my eyes I was in my bed, did I slept, how came I ended up on bed

When I flutter opened my eyes I was in my bed, did I slept, how came I ended up on bed. I heard noise from kitchen, I walked towards kitchen and saw Mia and Enuwoo both cooking while talking to each other. "You guys here! What are you both doing here?" Then both looked at me come toward me while running. "Yeahh....poboya why are sleeping at table" Enuwoo said me so he is the one put me on bed cause Mia can't put duh.

Flashback
Mia POV
Me and Enuwoo come to check on our baby. We knocked on door but didn't get any response so bell the ring then too didn't get any response so we waited for five minutes maybe she is in washroom. But after ten minutes it still didn't open and I'm getting anxious so I know password so I entered password and we come in. The whole house was silent even maids aren't their. We went in to yns room but she wasn't their to I gluped and looked at Enuwoo, "where is she" I asked "don't panick she will be in backyard maybe" We decided to go backyard when we about for steps but I saw her parents room door was open and the lights also on, I showed it him then he signals me to go, I nodded in deny I was scared cause whole mension was silent and light were off so anyone can freak out. But Enuwoo pushed me and marches towards the room I also slowly followed him.

When we entered the room we saw yn on study table putting her head on table "ynie..." I said but we didn't get any response again so I walked towards her and saw her eyes closed but tears were coming out from corners of her eyes seeing the sight my heart clenched. Enuwoo also saw that. We were looking at her fragile body which is seated on chair. Then Enuwoo take her in bridle style and put her on bed. I looked at table and saw her parents picture with her when she was small baby. Went toward table to take fream but that's when I noticed the table was almost wet from her tears, I took that fream and put it on sidetable of bed and wiped yn's face with tissue paper.

Unknowingly tear slip from my eye

Unknowingly tear slip from my eye. I took that fream where she was smiling cutely at uncle. she is so innocent and pure. I was looking at picture but someone smacked my head I looked up to see Enuwoo "what!?" I asked him annoyingly then he said "let's cook something for her" I nodded and we both come to kitchen.
End of flashback.

Yn POV
They dragged me to dinning room then we about start eating "because of you she wake up " Mia said  "you are the one who messing around" He fired back "you are-" Mia about say something "guys please.. Just eat" I said in done tone. After finishing our food we head out to our living room.

"Wanna watch something? " Mia asked while playing with remote. Then Enuwoo throwed a pillow in her direction "can't you just keep quite?" Enuwoo growled at her these two will never done with each other "ok ok guys stop your bickering please and Mia would you like to be my roommate" Mia looked at me "for real" She asked I nodded " Do I have to pay the rent"she asked, this silly girl, who said that her father is billionaire. She really behav like child. I pretend to think. Seeing me she made a cute pout, "No you don't have to" I said "really" she come to me and hugged me, Enuwoo looking at her with done face "if I wasn't her cousin brother I would have killed her" He said "I know that say something new" She said while flipping her hair in sassy. Enuwoo throwed his slipper at her she catched that "could you lend me that too" She said pointing at his another slipper. "Shameless bitch" I giggled at that comment. They both finally looked at me. We chated for some hours then they left. Tomorrow Mia will shift here till then I have to be alone.

After some time door bell ringed so went to open it saw maid aunties, they come inside "miss yn what you want to eat for dinner" Mona aunty asked "aunty don't call me miss now on cause mom dad are not here so you don't have to" I said the truth is whenever they call me miss I just remember my parents that's it. My eyes become glomy "ommo no miss yn please don't cry now" She said while wiping my cheeks then Suzy aunty come out of kitchen and saw me "aishh this kid" She said while coming to me "why you became cry baby hanh just say it we don't have to call you miss we will listen" She said maybe she heard our conversation. "Our ynie was not cry baby, she literally made us cry" Mona aunty saidsaid.

"Do you remember that day when our little yn drawed full house with colors" Suzy aunty said "yeah that day we are the two people who cleaned whole house till evening" They said and fake glared at me I giggled softly "that's our girl, so tell me what you want to have for dinner" Mona aunty asked "fried rice and fried chicken" I said they nodded after some time we eat our dinner together.

Uncle called me saying that I'm going to sign marriage paper's tomorrow so I'm little bit anxious.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝙴𝚍

Vote for it if you liked story