01

Third Person POV

In one of the condos in BGC, two bestfriends or more of like siblings, are currently residing.

*kriiiiiiiiiiiiing*

"Hoy, Joshua! Gising!"

Jane Florence De Leon, one of the people I mentioned, is also the one who shouted. This is the common scenario for the two as they always woke up late.

"1 more hour please..." And this one complaining is Joshua Espineli Garcia, the only son of the owner EG Corporation, which makes him super rich.

Another fun fact, he's a varsity player in Basketball that's why many girls have a crush on him. Despite that, he remains kind, approachable and bubbly to others.

"Anong 1 more hour ka diyan, get up dude! We're already late!" Jane rebut as she was also preparing her and Joshua's things needed for today's class.

This is her daily routine ever since she was a child, consistently taking care and looking out for Joshua. As she always remembers, she owes Joshua and his family so much as they adopted her.

"Tssss... Panira ka, bro! Ang ganda na ng panaginip ko!" Joshua groaned but doesn't have a choice but to follow Jane.

"As if I didn't know, you're dreaming again about those sexy girls in their bikinis running after you!" She just shook her head since she always knew who or what was occupying Joshua's mind.

His bestfriend just chuckled because after all, Jane is right about that dream.

Well, Joshua cannot hide something to Jane as they are indeed inseparable as they grew up.

Technically, they are the perfect description of 'Magkapatid tayo pero magkaiba lang ang nagluwal sa'tin.'

"Laughed all you want but we're running again after our life." As they walk to their separate shower room and accept the fact that they might receive punishment later for being late.

"Finally, can't wait to do my favourite exercise of the day." Joshua added, which made Jane smile a little.

---

"Wtf! Ang bagal mo, bro!" They are currently climbing in the back side of the school, the secret of students who still successfully entered the school.

As implemented by their School's Administration, punctuality is one of important values which should be prioritized. Hence, they never let those late students still go to class.

"It's not my fault that you're built different, Jane! Hinabol tayo ng aso kanina, pagod na ako!" He exclaimed while still climbing in the gate.

"And that's the reason why mas magaling akong mag-basketball kumpara sa'yo!" She proudly stated as she got down on the other side of the gate.

"Oo na, I admit it! So don't ever be a basketball player or else, my career ends!" Joshua jokingly said as he was also got down, both of them were laughing because of that.

"Tsss... Basic!"

"Right, wala manlang thrill."

They even high five since they successfully entered the school.

As they turned around, they unexpectedly saw the Dean with her arms crossed, waiting for them to notice her.

"Joshua and Florence, go to my office now!"

---

"Ayan kasi, meron ka pang walang thrill ha?" Jane whispered.

They are currently waiting for the Dean since she has an urgent call.

"May balat ka ata talaga sa pwet bestfriend HAHAHA!"

"Kapal mo, baka ikaw... Mukha ka na ring pwet!"

"Magkamukha kaya tayo!" Even though they are in the office, they still managed to show who they are, being silly despite the serious situation.

"We're doomed... There's so much happening today... Hinabol tayo ng aso, we're late and now, lagot na naman tayo kila dad and mom." They just facepalmed as an acceptance of what happened today. Indeed, a bad day for them.

"It's not the first time you guys are caught climbing in the back gate of the school. For this, I need to call your parents."

'We're not even an Elementary or High School students anymore for this kind of punishment.' They both look at each other knowing well they have the same thoughts.

"Especially you, Mr. Garcia... Last time, you punched a Maritime student. Be thankful that because I was in a conference at that time, I didn't immediately act on it." Instantly, both of the duo's minds connect knowing that they need to act over this unless they really want their parents to come here at school.

"Wait, Prof. Delima... You look different today, looks like your wrinkles are gone. Tell me the secret about this, I'm curious!" Jane being OA so that the main topic can be forgotten by the Dean.

"I agree, Dean! You look younger... Your age is just 30+ right?" Joshua added, which made their Dean blushed.

"Kayo talagang dalawa, you think so I am blooming?" The Dean even laughs shyly because she taught the two students genuinely complimented her.

"Yes, ma'am... Since you came from the conference, it feels like you change for the better. I guess, Mr. Delima likes you more!" Jane continued the plan as they feel that it's effective.

"I think you should call your husband now Prof., you guys should date more!" Joshua with his excited tone to show that he's kilig with what he suggested to the Dean.

"I am flattered with you guys, you can go to your class now... I'm gonna call my husband honey bunch!" As the Dean started to dial someone on her phone.

"Thank you, Prof!" They shouted and waved goodbye as they left the office.

"Ang talino mo talaga, bestfriend!" Joshua putting his one arm over Jane's shoulders.

"Ako pa ba? That was way too easy, man!" Jane stated with her hands raising up feeling proud of herself.

Their moment was interrupted because of girls greeting them.

As I said a while ago, Joshua is popular; but I forgot to mention that Jane is also famous.

"Hi, Joshua!"

"Hi, Jane!"

Aside from being wealthy, both of them have the looks which surely caught the attention of girls. They smiled, nodded and waved to those who called them.

"Shit, we're an hour late... Hurry up!" As Jane noticed the time and because of that, we walked fastly; however, she was just bumped in Joshua's back as she followed him.

"Bwisit ka, Joshua! Bakit ka tumigil?!" She also touched her forehead that was hurt because Joshua suddenly stopped in his tracks.

Jane doesn't get any respond, so she just follows her bestfriend's gaze.

Joshua was looking in the classroom beside them.

"My future wife..." Joshua burst out of nowhere as he couldn't stop himself from being mesmerized by the woman with a black hair cascading down her back, with a touch of blonde in front, as she wrote something on the board.

"Ang ganda niya talaga, bestfriend..." He was so captivated by her beauty that he couldn't help but stand there and stare.