13

Janella's POV

"Ang boba mo kasi, gurl!" Joj shouted, so I glared at her.

We are the only people here in the room because most of the girls are still enjoying themselves outside.

"Ayyy sorryyy, masakit ba? Deserve mo naman kasi!"

"Truly! Instead na umamin ka kay Jane kagabi, nagpadala ka selos mo, ayan tuloy... nasaktan mo lalo ang Jane namin." Kim added.

Here they go again, fangirling with the girl I love since I was in High School.

"Aaarrghhh! I hate myself!" I covered my face with pillow because my friends are right, I just hurt my Florence's feeling.

"As you should, sis..." I heard from Joj.

Well, my friends make a way to know if that girl named Liza is Florence's girlfriend.

Fortunately, she's not.

She's just a friend na feeling jowa, duuuh!

Anyway, going back to what I said a while ago, it's true... I am in love with Jane Florence Benitez De Leon.

It all started when we became an opponent in Journalism before.

Flashback

"For sure, you will all win the different criteria in this competition... especially you, Janella." Our adviser in Journalism stated, she also looked at me.

I just smiled and nodded at her as I also walked to find the rooms where the feature writing is designated.

"Tssss, why did our adviser let us find the room ourselves?! It's very time-consuming!!!" My crazy moment with myself stopped because someone heard it.

"Hey, miss? You're talking to me?" I look at her before responding.

"No, I am so sorry... This… This is just my way of internalizing before the contest."

What the actual fuck, Janella? That excuse is so lame.

"Oh, okay... Can I join?" I laughed because of what she said.

"HAHAHAH! Napatawa mo ko don ha!"

"Ayown, nagta-tagalog ka naman pala! Nahihirapan na kasi akong mag-english dito, kanina pa, nosebleed malala!"

Okay, she's quite funny and has a bubbly personality.

Also, she has bangs which I found adorable... I mean, she's cute!

"Actually, hindi talaga ako nag-i-internalize. I'm just talking to myself because I am frustrated. I felt like I spent more time walking and finding my room rather than relaxing to come up with the best article." She just nodded at me, so cute~

"Hmmm, what category are you joining?"

"Feature Writing." I quickly answered.

"Okay, I'll help you find your room!" As she began to walk which I followed.

---

"And here is the room..." We also stopped in a room where the word 'Feature Writing' is displayed at the door.

"Thank you!" I also smiled and entered the room after.

I also placed my things in the nearest chair that my eye landed on.

"You're welcome, it's just a small effort." I am confused because she is also in the room.

"As much as possible, I want to talk with you but you need to go to your room. The contest will start any minute." I explained.