The Beach Cabin

Bee's POV
I just finished unpacking. Well I think I'll ask Graser about the cabin now. He's probably on the cube. I hop on the cube and sure enough he's on. So I joined him on teamspeak.
Bee: Hi!!
Graser: Oh hello miss Heyimbee!!
Bee: Oh Graser.
Graser: Were are you?
Bee: I'm at ker-mart
Graser: Ok I'll come meet you.
Bee: Ok Gwaser.
Graser: Ok Bee
Bee: I have a question.
Graser: Yes Bee?
Bee: I was thinking. I want to get to know you better. A lot better. So I was thinking..do you want to rent a cabin or something like beach cabin.
Graser: Where?
Bee: In Australia!!
Graser: That would bee awesome!!
Later
We figured out the details and we could go next week. ''Straub?" "Yes Bee?" "I'm going to go on a vacation with.." "Graser?" "Yes" He immediatly turned into grumpy Straub. Why does he have to bee so jelous?
Later

Graser's POV
I flew to Melbourne, picked upon Bee and we flew up to the beaches by the great barriar reef. We got to the cabin and there was only one bed. Guess we have to sleep together. I'm not sure that's a problem though. Bee was saying she wanted to get to know me a lot better. The fridge was filled with food. There were two desks fortunatly. There was also WiFi. Awesome. Grill. Everything we needed. We sat outside and watched the sun set as we talked. We got to know each other better. We were really tired so we didn't do it tonight.

Bee's POV
"Oh I'm so glad we did this Graser." "Yeah I can't wait to get to know you a lot better" " Oh my gosh you seriously just said that?" I giggled. "Oh my, Bee its getting late." He said holding out the a. "Oh really" I said walking to the bedroom. "Ahuh" I laid on the bed he literally jumped on top of me and soon enough we were naked.