Chapter 37

Chapter 37 She bowed her head and kissed him

    Ji Peinan turned to find someone.

    Moore asked: "Why are you going?"

    Ji Peinan said angrily: "I'll go find them, the second aunt and third uncle like to point and point my brother the most, they must have done it!"

    Moore said: "You have to pay attention to evidence in everything you do. You can doubt them, but you have to find evidence."

    Ji Peinan said: "My brother is injured like this, and you want me to look for evidence? Apart from them, there is more to this matter." Who would do it, I'm going to teach them a lesson right now, and vent my anger on my brother!"

    After she finished speaking, she was about to leave again, Moore grabbed her, and she said: "What about after venting? If it wasn't for them, what would you do?"

    Ji Peinan showed a look of disdain, and said: "What can they do to me? That person is always in the group of people, I will not let anyone go, and no one will try to run away. "

    Mu'er grabbed Ji Peinan's hand and tightened it, Ji Peinan showed a pained expression, she said dissatisfied: "Hey, what are you doing!"

    Mu'er looked at her heavily, and said: "You know why you Can you say this without caring? It's because no matter what you do, your brother will end it for you."

    "Ji Peinan, you can't protect your brother by doing this."

    Ji Peinan was silent for a long time , said in a low voice: "...I see."

    ...

    Ji Feicheng arranged everything after the birth of the child early on, and the next day, he took himself and the child to the hospital he had arranged in advance.

    After seeing the child, Ji Feicheng looked satisfied, and he said: "Mu Er, we have thought of a lot of names for the child before, but we haven't settled on them yet. What should we call Mu?" Mu

    Er was silent, and said: "Feicheng, why don't the children still have your surname?"

    "...What's wrong?" Ji Feicheng's tone was a little puzzled for a moment, and then he realized something, and he said, "By the way, you were found by your family. Do you want to change your surname? It doesn't matter. Let's think about a few more names. Good."

    Moore shook his head, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "But I am very unfamiliar with those family members who popped up out of nowhere, I don't want to be named after them, and I don't want my children to be named after them."

    Ji Feicheng felt sorry for her like this, he     Comforting : "Don't worry, maybe you will get used to it after a while."

    He said, went to hold her hand, and said: "I will accompany you with the baby."

In response, she had a slightly sore nose and asked, "Feicheng, you have worked so hard to give birth to a child. I want to make you happy. Is there anything you want me to do?"

    Ji Feicheng smiled lightly and said, " No hard work, I am very happy if the baby is fine."

    Moore looked at him with sourness, and said, "Is there anything else? I really want to do something for you."

    Ji Feicheng thought for a while , Five fingers and Moore clasped tightly, and he said: "Also, that's our wedding."

    "Moore, the child has been born, let's make it public, I have set up the auditorium, when will we go again?" Pick the right wedding ring, and then the wedding can be held."