Things We Want to Tell Your Sign...

Full Title: Things We Want to Tell Your Sign... (But can't because we don't want you to kick our ass.)

I apologize if you get offended by what is said for your sign. Please remember that this is only for humor.

—-

Aries: I literally never want your opinion... on anything. You're almost consistently wrong.

Taurus: Stop rewarding yourself for doing EVERYDAYactivities.

Gemini: Your constant drama is BORING.

Cancer: You're like a grandma that reads pornographic fanfic. You know that, right?

Leo: Do you realize you only talk about yourself or are you just stupid.

Virgo: Your only form of chitchat is complaining about your f***ing life.

Libra: Damn it, I thought you were so hot until you opened your mouth.

Scorpio: I keep hearing you use the phrase "I'm a Scorpio... so you know I'm good in bed" so much that I actually wonder if you use it on your own mother.

Sagittarius: I'm amazed that you believe half the bullshit you talk about.

Capricorn: No, I don't remember asking your advice... ah, but you're going to tell me what you think anyway? Great.

Aquarius: You're going to be homeless one day, I'm sure if it.

Pisces: Don't you ever think about what will happen if you don't get married or have kids? Nobody will be there to take care of you when you're old.