𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥

"Oh my god, Ha-ru oppa is so hot!"

"I know right, how can someone be this perfect! He is like a god!"

"But his brother, Guildmaster Jong-In is just as hot!"

"Oh my god, Yoonho oppa looks so cool in the magazine!"

Listening to female customers fangirling about their idol hunters is getting on my nerves yet again.

"Sigh...These women are insane. I swear they can start a cult with the intense obsession over these men..." I muttered to myself.

It is just another boring day in the life that I am living.

I still remember the day I arrived in Seoul.

Being placed in a random orphanage after my arrival. I am lucky that the orphanage had money to sponsor all of our education.

I spent 4 years living a normal life until one night everything all changed when the magic beasts that had escaped from an undetected gate destroyed the area that the orphanage is at.

Because of the Gates appearing in various parts of Seoul, the remaining orphanages that were left untouched took in as many orphanages as they could to a point where there is no room left. So they started prioritizing those 13 years old and under while the rest of us over that age were left to the streets with nothing.

Thanks to that, I have to drop out of school since I cannot afford the school fee.

I am lucky that the owner of the cafe did not mind hiring a 14 years old girl like me to work part-time.

Ever since then, I worked during the days and continued my training in the evening. I am not good at socializing so my social life is almost non-existent.

Living situation, I have been living in a cheap studio apartment. The reason why it is cheap is because that area I am staying in, the Gates tend to appear more often there so it is not safe but it is something I cannot be picky about. At least I have a roof over my head.

"Hey Jiah!" Song-Yi greeted me at the counter.

Han Song-Yi, one of the three friends I made during my 4 years in high school. The other two are Sung Jiah and Sung Jinwoo, Jinah's older brother.