𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 3𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Arriving at the 3rd entrance of Hapjeong station around 8pm.

Taking out the instant dungeon key.

The key's information was outlined in green on the floating screen.

"Instant dungeons, huh?"

The feeling of an electrifying energy shifting around me as I walked further in. Blue sparks surrounded me at the entrance and the key in my hand disappeared.

Ring~ 

It is odd to me when I see people from the outside and inside walking past me without noticing me. Whenever they exit or enter, they vanish like it is a separate dimension from the world.

Ring~

"Ah okay? So I guess I have to deal with whatever is down there or else I have to use a return crystal in order to leave

"Ah okay? So I guess I have to deal with whatever is down there or else I have to use a return crystal in order to leave."

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Descending down deeper into the station.

It completely transformed into a natural interior with elements of a jungle. The walls are covered in vines. The stench of rotting corpses. From a distance, there are animalistic howls.

'Strange...'

Reaching at the underground shopping area.

Everything looks so deteriorated.

It is like some post-apocalyptic event has happened. It looks abandoned with weeds growing out of the broken flooring, the walls are covered with moss and the shutters look worn out and rusty. The lights are flickering on and off and making an annoying buzzing noise.

It is eerily silent but I can sense that I am being watched by something.

Ring~