Perfecta- Carlos Sainz

Y/n was the daughter of Fernando Alonso and she too was a driver like him. She had entered formula 1 after his retirement and there were various expectations on her to match up to him and the pressure was getting to her even if she didn't show it. It was 2018 and Y/n was racing for Renault alongside Carlos Sainz, they had gotten along rather well considering both being from Spain and having fathers who were very well known in the Motorsport world. When either one was overly stressed they would seek one another to relive it in a form that they had agreed on. Being intimate with each other with zero attachments only that they were stupid enough to break the rules they made and fell for one another though they wouldn't admit it. They were in their hotel rooms and it had been a very harsh race for Y/n, she had closed herself off from everyone immediately after press and went straight back to her hotel room where she sobbed for hours. The race was going great for her and she had managed to stay in p3 but due to oversteer she lost control of the car causing her to get a DNF and lose any chance of podium and points and media was completely destroying her, saying how she was never capable anyways and she should've simply never been aloud on track. She couldn't show how she felt in public because then she would be slammed with "it's because she a women" "is she on her period?" "She can't handle pressure" and it all caught up to her despite trying to hide it. Carlos had tried looking for her after all the press they did and had no luck so he decided to check in the hotel to find her. He knocked on her door and didn't receive any answer from the other side.

"Y/n si no abres esta puerta te lo juro que la quiebro" (If you don't open this door I swear I'll break it) Y/n got up from the ground and walked over to the door looking through the peep hole and immediately wanted to walk the other way.

"Solo vete Carlos por favor" (Just go, please)

"No, just open the door" A part of her wanted to wait and see if he would walk away but she knew him too well to know that he would be far too stubborn. So she opened the door and when he looked up as he leaned against the frame he saw her in a completely broken state. Eyes all red and puffy, her nose red and cheeks as well from the force and her hair in a messy ponytail. He didn't even hesitate pulling her into a hug as all he wanted to do was make sure she was okay.

"Que pasa amour?" (What's wrong love?) She shook her head as she sobbed at those words, the words that she did not want to hear because it would only make her cry more. He held her and rubbed her back as he shut the door with his foot. She sobbed and he could feel the vibration from the force against his chest and his heart broke over and over again. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the couch where he sat down and she laid on his chest continuing to cry. If it had been anyone else she would've put up a front but with him she could be vulnerable with and not feel uncomfortable.

"What happened?" She pulled away as she looked down to his shirt and tried to think of what to say, he only wiped her cheeks with his hand and moved hair that had stuck to her face from the tears.

"I'm a failure Carlos, I'll never be good enough no matter what I do they will always find some flaw and imperfection and I just can't keep it in anymore, it hurts and it hurts bad I just want them to see I can do it and maybe even better" She whispered the last part and her lip trembled and he put his finger underneath her chin and raised her head a bit so she's look at him and he gave her a smile.

"Mi amour, you are capable of so much no matter what they say because they are simply people who wish to be able to do what you can, you don't have to live up to their expectations only yours. Y para mi tu eres perfecta" She gave him the best smile she could and his smile only grew more, to him that was the best part of her. Her smile and the warmth it radiated with it.

"You are the only person who knows how to keep me from falling into a deep hole"

"Without me you'd always stumble Mi amour" She couldn't help but chuckle at his words. Specifically Mi amour since it was always something he called her in private.

"You call Mi amour all the time, why?" His breath hitched in his throat as he didn't know what to say for a second clearly being caught off guard.

"It doesn't matter, you should rest though we leave early tomorrow for our flight" He laid her down beside him gently and got up to walk to the door.

"What if it matter to me?" He turned around and looked at her confused as she stepped closer to him.

"What if what you say always matters to me, that anything you do drives me insane or they way you are with me make me want to be yours and only yours or how no matter how hard I try to remember our agreement I can't help but love you." He held a plain and inexpressive face and Y/n immediately backed away turning around with her hand to her mouth as she did not just believe what she had said.

"Oh my god i am so sorry I-" He walked up to her fast and spun her around bringing her very close to him and her breathing picked up as did his and his eyes roamed all around her.

"Te amo, mas de lo que pensé que te amaba" (I love you, more then i even thought I did) No other words were said as he kissed her with such passion and desire. The lips he knew all too well didn't taste or feel the same because this time it was with the acknowledgment of love. He moved their body's over to the bed and she sat down and looked at her intently.

"Me preguntaste porque te llamo Mi amour, mejor te lo mostraré" He did just that, he made sure she knew just how much he loved her and why he called her his love.