Stuck?!

Lloyd POV

The dust had finally cleared and Harumi was staring up at me then again I was on top of her. Why did I want to kiss her? I was like 4 inches away. No Lloyd dumb idea! I get off her and help her up. "We need to check on the others," I told her.

"Lloyd it's dark and cold, that's not smart" is what she told me. "LOOKING FOR MY FRIENDS ISN'T SMART? THEY COULD BE DYING FOR ALL I KNOW AND YOU WANT ME TO STAY HERE?! ARE YOU CRAZY? THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOUR TRICKS, YOU KILL MY FRIENDS SO I HAVE NOTHING AND YOU CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE ME AGAIN, WELL IT WON'T WORK!!"

Harumi's POV

I had never seen Lloyd that mad before , it scared me. "Lloyd i- no that's" I got cut off by Lloyd saying "And don't make up any lies that you love me!" "Lloyd i... I promise that I had nothing to do with this. Why else would I have stayed to help?" His expression softened, and he sat down by the wall. He buried his head in his hands. wait, was he- oh "Lloyd, i-" i sat next to him and hugged him. What was I supposed to do? Maybe I should kiss him. What is wrong with me? I keep having the same thought, geez me stop with that.

Lloyds POV

I didn't know what to do, why am I crying? this isn't supposed to happen! "Ru-" she cut me off by smashing our lips together. This was quite the surprise. but I gave in, kissing her felt so right. Why did it? Why do I care? I'm with her and that's what matters.

Harumi's POV

I kissed him! I kissed Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! I went in to kiss him again and he gladly accepted it. "Lloyd, I'm sorry about everything, the past and present" he smiled. "Lloyd, I really like you, and I want to forget the past. I know we can't, but I want to start over. If I could go back and change it, I would. I wish I never hurt you, 'I'm sorry' it doesn't cut it, I know. Lloyd, I really, really like you."

Lloyd POV

What did she say?! What if this is a trick? Lloyd, stop thinking that! I mentally slapped myself. She said she liked me and that she was sorry. what if she has changed, Master Wu always said everyone deserves a second chance. I'll give it to her. "Really?" Why did I ask? She just confirmed and confessed that she liked me. she nodded her head, oh my fsm she's blushing, ugh! Why does she have to be so freaking pretty?

Harumi's POV

Lloyd asked me if I actually liked him. After everything I put his through I get it. All I did was nod my head. why? Was I blushing? I don't know. Should I have said something? maybe, no probably. I really liked him and I wanted him to know that.

No one's POV

Harumi put her hand out to Lloyd. "You need rest, if we're going to find your friends and stop your dad, again" Lloyd willingly took her hand. The two find a nearby building that they use as a hideout.