"I Love You"

Lloyds POV

When I wake up before Harumi, I start to train by myself. Harumi comes up behind me and joins in. "Good morning" she says, swiping her sword at me. "And good morning to you too" I laugh. I pin her to the wall, she tries to get out from the wall. but fails, "Rumi, stop moving please" I ask "how about no" she struggles. I kiss her, I feel her loosen. "Was that so hard?" I ask "Mmm...." She goes and kisses me again. She manages to get rid of my sword. "Hey! not fair" "I... don't ... care" she laughs. I push her off me. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon you-" "please shut up!" I yell kissing her, she leans back into the kitchen counter. I lean onto her, I feel her shift her weight, the counter must be digging into her hip. I let go of the kiss, and lifted her onto the counter. We go in to kiss "Lloyd!" I heard Nyas worried voice through the coms. "Yeah Nya?" I came back from Harumi a little. "Garmadon is headed back to Ninjago city to find you, stay hidden, don't leave wherever you are!" "I understand" Nya hangs up. "What was that?" Harumi asks. "Garmadon is headed back here, we need to stay hidden at all costs and not leave, and we shouldn't go by the windows" "Ok" Harumi say's getting off the counter. "So what are we supposed to do?" "I don't know," I told her. "We could train, but that would eventually get boring"

Harumi's POV

Lloyd cuts me off and starts "I....." he walks closer to me. "Could...." He puts his hands on my waist. "Tell you how much I love you," Did he just tell me he loved me? I laugh. He leans in to kiss me. During our kiss his friends burst in., "Llo-" Nya starts. "Awwww" Skylor says, closing the door. Me and Lloyd broke apart when they busted open the door. "LLOYD, SHE MIGHT STILL BE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!" Kai yells storming over. "Kai!" Skylor yells grabbing his wrist, she runs over and gives me a hug. "What's this for?" I ask. "Lloyds in love and he has an amazing girl!" she has tears in her eyes I would guess happy. "Me and you are very alike," Skylor says, wiping her eyes. I nod my head. "So.... is everyone staying?" They all nod their heads. Kai looks angry as he asks "Sky, how are you and Harumi alike?" "Kai, me and her were both evil, we both betrayed the ones we loved, we helped them in battle, and they gave us a second chance" Kai thought then rolled his eyes. "Fine" Skylot giggled, "So, how long has this been a thing?" "Uhhhh, officially yesterday, but maybe a monthish" they all look surprised, even Pixal and Zane.