𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬

(L/F/C) = Least favourite class

(G/N) = Guardian's Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(c/n) = Colour name

(f/n) = friend's name

(d/n) = dog's name

Mx. = a gender neutral term, pronounced as 'mix'.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

..••°°°°••..

TIME: 9:00 AM

DATE: SEPTEMBER 5TH, (INSERT WHATEVER YEAR IT IS)

°°••....••°°

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

APPARENTLY (g/n) had tricked you into thinking you were late, they just wanted you to get up early for once.

Currently, you were sitting down in class, not paying attention to the lesson you are supposed to learn and listen to. Right now was (l/f/c), a subject you disliked the most. To make things worse, the teacher for (l/f/c) was Mrs. Madden, the teacher you despised the most out of every teacher within the school building.

You were quietly minding your own business while blasting the opening to Ninjago, 'The Weekend Whip' by The Fold on your (c/n) headphones. You haven't noticed a tall figure approaching your desk as they snatched your headphones off harshly.

"Mx. (l/n)! Is music currently more important than listening to my lessons?!"

"Uh..."

Classmates were either giggling or whispering, talking about what had just happened. Your face was flushed with a tint of red, deeply embarrassed. Tears threaten to fall out but you were able to hold them in. The amount of attention that was drawn to you didn't make it any better.

"...yes?" you replied in an unsure tone, grinning awkwardly while sinking into your seat slowly.

"This is the third time I have had to remind you, and the year has just started!"

"sorry.." you mumble as Mrs. Madden yanked your arm and dragged you out of your seat, outside of the class door. As soon as she shut the door she had started lecturing you to "focus" and "how to be a good student"