𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

A... BOOK?

When Master Wu had asked to speak to you, you had assumed it might've just been something small, such as 'you can stay for as long as you need to'.

But a book? He had given no context yet.

"Er... what's this for...?" you asked, continuing to hold the thick book. The book itself was very pretty with gold ornaments in each corner, you couldn't deny it. A symbol of a crescent and a star was placed side by side a bigger symbol resembling a sun. At the top of the cover was a banner with a name but the inking of the name had been fading away, leaving the word almost impossible to decipher.

 You felt that even at the slightest movement may damage this delicate-looking book.

"Look for yourself."

Carefully, you flipped the hard cover, feeling unsure of what kind of book it was.

Despite the amount of pages the book itself had, they were all permanently shut by glue, having a rectangular shape to fit in—

Cards? Clear ones to be exact. You could see the pretty designs on the top one but when you had picked up the card itself and flipped the card over, a different design was shown, but still had a clear background like the one on the opposite side.

Well, at least this wasn't a book you had to read.

With two swords crossing over each other and intricate border designs, below the swords read on a banner:

BLADE

'This is weird...' you thought. Feeling more and more interested, you continued to pick up multiple cards, each one having different designs and names but having the same back cover, if that made any sense.

AQUA

BLAZE

GALE

HAIL

SPIRAL

Reading the names didn't make any sense. These were normal cards, and felt like one too. At least that's what you thought. Maybe they were special in some way.

"I don't understand?" You spoke, wanting more of an explanation on what these were for.

"Y/n, you must understand—"

'I just said I dont...'

"—These cards, you must take care of them well. They're more than what you think. I'm giving you these because you may be the one."

This was all happening too fast. What were you supposed to do?

"Hey, Rai? Mind helping me out here?'

'...'

Great. You assumed the decision was yours to make.

"The power in these card are great and are not meant to be abused," Sensei Wu explained. "I hope I can trust you with that."

"B-but you just met me?" you asked with a confused look with on your face.

"The aura around you makes you trustworthy enough."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Y/N held the pink and gold themed book tightly, being protective of it. They didn't fully understand what it's origin or whole purpose is, and even after asking Sensei Wu, he wanted them to instead learn about it more the next day where he'll probably give a whole bunch of scrolls. Of course, you weren't gonna read them because Rai was kind enough to help give a quick "audio-book" of any important information.

For now they stood on the courtyard beside Sensei, watching the four ninja bicker about nonsense.

This whole deal going to another universe wasn't something to be taken lightly. Now, Y/N was becoming worried for how long they may continuing visiting for. It's like having two separate lives to keep up with.

Hopefully this wasn't going to be regretful.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

hehe im back

going to stop forcing myself to make long chapters

also, hopefully someone noticed, I should've mention a LONGGG time ago this was supposed to somewhat be a crossover with cardcaptor sakura, I just wasn't sure if the idea would work well.

I won't be going too far into the lore of cardcaptor sakura nor pay much attention to it and may end up changing a few things so Y/N isn't overpowered.

ALSO AGAIN REMINDER TO CONSTANTLY CHECK THE LOVE INTEREST SINCE SOME THINGS MAY CHANGE/UPDATE!!!!

word count: 629

-Julie