CHPATER FOUR

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

 ╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬

(m/p/n) = mispronounced name

(G/n) = Guardians name

(D/n) = Dog's Name

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: Profanity

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

FEW minutes have passed, maybe 5 or 10 minutes. The two ninja, Cole and Jay, had no idea what to do with you. The two were whispering to each other which made you stifle a small laughter because you can clearly hear them from the other side of the room. Both came up with an idea and Cole spoke to you, his voiced filled with uncertainty.

"So uhm (m/p/n)-)

"It's (y/n) Cole," Jay cuts him off.

"Jeez Jay chill.. Anyways (y/n), uh, you can just explore the monastery, we'll be.. training of course! Right Jay?" Cole said as he nudged Jay's arm with his elbow. 

"Oh yea of course! Totally not going off to play video games and push away our responsibilities!.. heh.." Jay chuckles nervously. He yelps out an 'ow' as Cole punches his arm, mumbling to Jay harshly a 'what the heck' to him whilst giving him a 'really?' look.

"We'll be off now! Just don't do anything stupid," Cole says as he drags Jay to the door with him, off to do training. Before they leave, Jay speaks up.  

"Soo.. (y/n) right?" Jay ask nervously as Cole turns his head around, facing at Jay and scrunching his eyebrows.

"Yea?" You raised your eyebrows at him.

"Real quick question I think is important to ask but do yo- WOAH-" Jay was cut off by Cole tugging his whole body out the door and slamming it shut.

You stare at the door blankly, the room being filled with uncomfortable silence. You wish they would've stayed to keep you company but you understand they have their own things to do. I mean they were ninja so..

"I guess i'll explore the monastery," you thought to yourself, not knowing what else you could do to kill time.  

You got out of bed, looking to the side as you see your bag placed onto a nightstand. At least you knew your stuff was safe but would your phone work? You carefully open your bag, seeing that the contents didn't suffer any damage. Sighing in relief, you took out your phone, turning it on only to see it at 20% percent

'Damn, its almost dead- wait I brought my charger and electronic devices do exist in Ninjago so...' You looked around for a charging port in the room and fortunately enough, there was one near the window. After plugging in your phone in, you look at the window to see it was currently night time. You wonder how (g/n) and (d/n) was doing...