fresh x decans

Requested by @Strangerkid88

Fresh had always been a bit of an odd one out in his family. He was the only one who had never developed any emotions, and he was content with that. He was content with his life, and he was content with his family.

But then one day, something changed. Fresh started to feel something he had never felt before. He felt a strange warmth in his chest, and he couldn't explain it. He was confused and scared, but he knew he had to figure out what it was.

He decided to tell his brothers about it, and they teased him a little bit for it, but they also helped him. They told him that he was probably developing emotions, and that he had a crush on Decans, the boy who lived down the street.

Fresh was embarrassed, but he was also excited. He had never felt this way before, and he wanted to explore it. He started to talk to Decans more, and he found himself looking forward to seeing him.

One day, Fresh finally mustered up the courage to tell Decans how he felt. Decans was surprised, but he was also happy. He told Fresh that he felt the same way, and the two of them started to date.

Fresh was overjoyed. He had never felt this way before, and he was so happy that he had finally found someone who understood him. He was grateful to his brothers for helping him figure out his feelings, and he was grateful to Decans for being so understanding.

Word count:261