panic attack -error angst/fluff

rror was having a panic attack. His heart was racing, his breathing was shallow, and his mind was spinning. He felt like he was going to be swallowed up by the darkness that was consuming him. He was alone in the house, his family had gone out for the day, and he was feeling more and more overwhelmed.

Error tried to take deep breaths, but it felt like he was suffocating. He wanted to run away, but he was too scared to move. He felt like he was stuck in a never-ending cycle of fear and anxiety.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of the front door opening. His family had come home. He heard his mom's voice calling out to him, asking if he was okay. He wanted to answer, but he couldn't find the words.

His older brother came into the room and saw him curled up in a ball on the floor. He immediately knew something was wrong and rushed to Error's side. He put his arm around Error and held him close, whispering words of comfort.

Error's younger brother came in and saw what was happening. He ran to Error and hugged him tightly, telling him that everything was going to be okay.

Error felt the warmth of his family's embrace and the love that they had for him. He felt the panic slowly start to subside and the darkness start to fade away. He knew that he was safe and that he was loved.
249 words