"Lo'ak." - L

CREDIT - 1-800-jalisco
- - - -
Summary - Lo'ak had to go on a family dinner with Y/n's family, but he felt like not paying attention to the dinner instead. Paying attention to Y/n.
- - - -

Y/n POV-

Tonight was dinner night with both my family and Lo'ak BUT LO'AK WANTS TO TAKE HIS DAMN TIME GETTING READY "HURRY UP ASSHOLE!" "IM TRYINGG" I've been telling him to hurry his ass up but every time I do he takes longerrr "DONE" "FINALLY"

We made our way to the diner we were suppose to go to and there they were, Lo'ak and I's family's. We got our table we were suppose to go to and got settled.

"What are you getting Lo'ak?" Y/m/n (Your mom's name) asked "Uh.. I think I might get fish with a side of a small salad" he answers "Someone's being healthy tonight" I said as he nudge me a little. After we all got our food order, now it was just the family talking.

"How's life doing with you and Lo'ak?" My father asked me "It's doing great honestly" I smiled, I then felt a hand on my thigh and looked at Lo'ak. He just smirked "Great great," my father started talking with other people around the table while I looked at Lo "What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper tone "Oh nothing," he said

Few moments later a I felt his hand go up a little, my breath hitched a little "You alright Y/n?" Neteyam asked "yeah I'm fine, so how's the food?" I ask trying to get off the topic "I like it, it's yummy that's all I can say" he answered, I felt Lo'ak circle his thumb around my inner thigh.

"Lo'ak. S- stop."

I whispered he just smirked. It was time to go back home. But Lo'ak whined because he didn't wanna go (😒) "Hurry up Lo'ak I'm fucking tireddd" I whined trying to get him to go "Ughhh" we walked hand in hand.

A/n-

This really ain't spicy but hey you got touch's 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️.

WC- 362

Dw I kinda cringed at this I'm not good at writing spicy type of things