*Moving in*

Outfit

Quickly, Areum shoved her clothes into her bag, moving them from her drawer to her light blue suitcase

Quickly, Areum shoved her clothes into her bag, moving them from her drawer to her light blue suitcase. She was meant to be done by now but she wasn't, in fact she'd only just started. Areum was very aware of her problem of putting things off. If she didn't want to do something she didn't want she put it off until the last moment. Just like she was doing right now. The girls were all waiting for her in the living room with the boys. Today was the day they would move into their dorm so they were all very excited. Even though they were going to be one big group, the company had decided that enhypen and eternal would have different dorms . Each of them had their suitcases next to them. From inside the room Areum could hear the laughter of the two groups. She was so happy they got along. While she was packing she felt someone come next to her "Hey, Reumy"

"Hey, Hoon" She smiles, stopping packing and looking up at him 

"You nearly finished?" He asks, sitting down beside her

"Yep" she nods "Just need to pack my shoes" 

"Aren't they outside?" He asks

"Yeah they are" She sighs, standing up "So i guess i'm all packed"

"yeah...." He sighs, putting his hands in his pockets and rocking on his heel

"Ah, i'm gonna miss living with you" She sighs, dropping her suit case and hugging him. Areum had lived with Sunghoon for four months. All during I-Land and now.

"Hi, i'm going to miss living with you, i'm Sunghoon" He jokes, hugging her back

"Hoon...." She sighs, stepping away and looking at him

"sorry..." He chuckles, pulling her into another hug "I'm going to miss you too" She reaches up and kisses him

"EW!" Jake yells as he opens the door "Get a room!"

"We're in a room" Areum points out

"Ugh just...just....come on!" He laughs "They're all waiting"

"They better get used to waiting for her" Sunghoon laughs, Areum hitting his arm

✧༺♥༻∞

Areum and the girls left the dorm and went to their own "What if it's ugly?" Dawn asks "I don't wanna live in an ugly dorm"

"we can make it nice" Thea assures, wrapping her arm around the youngest members neck

"Really?" She sighs, crossing her arms 

"We have loads of decorations" Areum smiles "it'll look nice, i promise and what kind of leader would i be if i broke promises"

"A bad one" Serena chimes in 

"exactly" Areum says "Now come on!"

✧༺♥༻∞

Areum and the group walk into their dorm. It's all empty "It's big!" Serena exclaims