Chapter 1

Kaitlyn's POV

"Kaitlyn!" Riker yells, in the distance. I run towards his voice but it seems so far away. No matter how fast I run I can't reach him. "Kaitlyn," he screams, "Help me please!".

"I'm coming Riker," I yell in return. I sprint as fast as I can, until I hear gun shots and a blood curdling scream. Riker.

I ran until I came upon a body, a lifeless corpse. I get closer to the body, and I cry. It's Riker. I'm too late.

"You shouldn't have ran," a voice behind me chuckles. I turn to face the man I'm most scared of. Bill.

"You monster," I cry. Bill just laughs and points a gun at me.

"Tell your mother I said hi," he laughs, and pulls the trigger.

I shoot up and look around, I'm still on the train. I turn to look at the seat next to me, and Riker's looking at me.

"Bad dream?" Riker asks. I nod, and take a deep breath. Riker wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

"It was just a dream," he whispers in my ear. I snuggle closer to him, and sigh.

"How much longer?" I ask.

"We're almost there," he smiles.

About 20 minutes later the train comes to a halt. Riker stands up, and grabs our things.

"This is our stop," Riker announces.

"Finally," I sigh in relief. I grab my backpack, and we step off the train. I follow Riker to the street as he flags down a cab. We put our stuff in the cab, and got in.

"2140 Mockingbird Road," Riker tells the cab driver. I give him a weird look and he just smiles at me. Wherever we were going it was down a long dirt road, and in the middle of nowhere. There was nothing but woods, and the closest house was about 3 miles down the road.

I was glancing at the window, when we pulled up to a beautiful house. It looked just like the beach house that Riker and I hung out at. Well, that house was yellow, and this one was green. The house had a blue FJ Cruiser outside, it's a pretty nice car.

Riker got our stuff out of the back, and paid the taxi driver. He then got some keys out of his backpack, and headed towards the porch.

"Uhh Riker?" I mumble. He turns and looks at me.

"Yeah Kaitlyn," he replies.

"Who's house is this?" I ask.

"It's our house Kaitlyn," Riker smiles. Our House?

_____________________________

This is Sequel to The Lost Cause (TLC)! Whoo hoo!
The house and car in the above picture👆
Comment & Vote
I have come up with an Update schedule.
Monday- Dally's Soc (The Outsiders) I_Am_A_Greaser_ account
Tuesday- Dangerous Love (Ross Lynch)
Wednesday- None
Thursday- Scott's Little Sister (Isaac Lahey)
Friday- None
Saturday- Run Away Love (Riker Lynch
Sunday- None
If I feel like it I may update more so yeah!
Please Check out my other books it would much appreciative! 😊
-Sydney