Chapter 5

Kaitlyn's POV

After breakfast the boys went into town for some shower stuff. Rydel and I went outside to explore, it was awesome. There's a big tree in the backyard with two swings, and a path that leads to a big pond.

We sat on the swings for awhile talking about stuff, and she told me about her crush on Ellington. To be honest I ship it.

After a long while of talking, we noticed that the sun was setting. Has it really been that long? When we reached the house the boys we're playing Halo.

"Hey where have you guys been?" Riker asked.

"Outside," I replied, and sat next to him on the couch

"Oh okay there's pizza in the kitchen," he smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for the heads up," I replied, and walked into the kitchen with Rydel.

"So what are you going to do about Ell?" I asked.

"I don't know," she sighed, "I'm not sure if he even feels the same."

"I think he does," I smile.

"You think so," she smiled softly. I grabbed some pizza, and gave her a side hug.

"I know so," I smiled, and walked to the living room. After two hours of nonstop video games we decided to watch a movie.

"Okay we have the Hunger Games, 50 first dates, Rugrats Gone Wild, and The Sandlot," Riker announced.

"Rugrats," I laughed.

"50 first dates," Rydel and Ellington smiled at each other. Riker sent Ellington a cold glare, and I chuckled.

"Hunger games," Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Ross yelled. I rolled my eyes as Riker put in the The Hunger Games.

"We should watch the Starving Games on Netflix instead," Rydel chuckled.

"Yes Dale and Peter Malarkey are hot," I laughed. Riker pouted, and playfully hit my arm. The movie started to play, and soon it was time for the bloodbath. I was a bit concerned about Ross, since he gets nightmares, and the constant killing is feeding his nightmares.

"Hey," I nudged Ross.

"What?" he asked, as he turned to look at me.

"Are you sure you should be watching this?" I asked.

"I'll be fine," he smiled, and turned back to the movie. When Cato died Rydel and I whined.

"He's to hot to die," she chuckled.

"I will always be Team Cato," I laughed. Soon after that the movie ended, and surprisingly it was passed Midnight. Time flies when you're having fun.

"Alright children time for bed," Riker announced. Everyone headed to their rooms, and Riker followed me into my....well our room.

I went into the bathroom, and changed into my Pj's. When I came out Riker had made himself a spot on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sleeping on the floor," he replied, and lied down on the floor.

"Why?" I wondered.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he smiled softly. I got under my blanket, and patted the spot next to me.

"Come on I can't sleep without you," I mumble. He smiles then lies down in the spot next to me. I turn off the lights, and cuddle into Riker's chest.

"Goodnight Kaitlyn," Riker whispers.

"Goodnight Riker," I smiled, and drifted off to sleep.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Riker and I woke up to a blood curdling scream.

"Ross," we say in unison.

__________________________

Another Filler Chapter. I will be updating this book on Sunday this week, because I'm going to an R5 concert on Saturday, and Six Flags on Friday.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote

-Sydney