Chapter 7

Kaitlyn's POV

I walked back into the bedroom, and Riker smiled at me. Should I tell him about the figure or person outside? Riker yawned and patted the spot next to him, it was then I realized how tired I was. I'll tell him about it tomorrow... well today since it's like 3.

I walked over to the bed, and lied down. It's been a really long day.

"Goodnight Kaitlyn," Riker whispered, and turn off the lights.

"Goodnight Riker," I replied, and closed my eyes. Riker put his arm on my waist and pulled me closer to him. After that I drifted off into peaceful sleep.

Rocky's POV

I made sure that everyone was asleep when I walked upstairs. It's  4 o' clock in the morning so hopefully everyone was asleep.

I crept past Riker and Kaitlyn's room, and down the hallway to the office. I walked into the office where I found the train tickets laying on the desk. Score we can't leave if we don't have tickets.

I quickly scooped up the tickets, tip toed into the bathroom, and flushed them down the toilet. A job well done Rocky. I then crept into Riker and Kaitlyn's room, and saw them cuddling.

That should be me holding Kaitlyn not Riker. I slowly crept over to Riker's phone and shut off his alarm. He had a password but Kaitlyn was his password soo pretty easy. 

I turned around and tip toed out of the room, and back downstairs to my room. I crawled into the big bed, and drifted off to sleep.

Riker's POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I was greeted by a sleeping Kaitlyn. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I yawned, and slowly sat up.

I checked my phone and it was 10:30 am. SH!T. My siblings were suppose to be on the train at 9:00 am. I quickly got up, and ran into the office. 

I was surprised when I didn't see the tickets on the desk. I could've swore that I left them there. After 20 minutes of looking, I came to terms that somebody took them. Rocky.

I sighed in defeat, and walked downstairs. I might as well start breakfast, I've got a whole household to feed. 

When I was making pancakes thunder shook the house, and I dropped two pancakes on the floor. 

"Seriously," I huffed, and picked up the pancakes. When I was done making food, I felt like I was being watched. I turned around, and screamed. 

Kaitlyn was standing there eating a pancake. Her eyes went wide when I screamed.

"Kaitlyn don't do that," I panted, "You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry," she chuckled. She helped me carry the food to the dining table, and set up the table with drinks and plates. "Hey Riker I have to tell you something," she sighed.

"What is it Kaitlyn?" I asked.

"Well last night when I was in the bathroom, I looked out the window," she paused, "And I saw a figure standing there by the tree, and then it just walked into the woods."

I was stunned by this news, could the figure have been Bill?

"Do you think it was Bill?" I asked.

"I hope not," she sighs. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, and I sat in a chair.

"We'll talk about this later," I assured. She nodded and sat down in the chair next to me. Soon everyone was at the table and eating.

"So when are we leaving," Ryland sighed.

"You're not," I sighed, and rubbed my temples. 

"We're not leaving?" Ross asked.

"For now you're staying here," I answered.

"But I thought you bought the tickets already?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Oh I did," I paused, and glared at Rocky, "But someone turned off my alarm and took the tickets." Everyone followed my glare, and Rocky started laughing.

"Okay you caught me," he chuckled.

"Why did you do it?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Because we all want to stay here with the two of you," Rocky admitted.

"But you're just putting yourself in danger," Kaitlyn huffed.

"We know," Rocky stated, "But we all still came."

Kaitlyn sighed in defeat, and shoved some pancakes into her mouth. I was just about to eat a piece of bacon, when someone knocked on the door. Everyone froze.

"I'll get it," I hesitated but stood up and walked toward the door. When I opened the door it was pouring cold rain outside, and no one was standing outside.

I shivered, and looked around. I saw a person run, and duck into the forest. I was about to go back inside, but I looked down and saw a basket.

I looked in the basket without hesitation, and my eyes went wide. It's a baby.

____________________

Again sorry I didn't update I've been busy I have my first day of freshmen year tomorrow.

Please Vote and Comment your thoughts.