Intro

Everything in Seabrook was back to normal, well at least as normal as it gets in Seabrook.

In case you forgot me my name is Zabrina. I am the younger sister to Zed but only by a few minutes. He can be a little protective of me. I am also the older sister to Zoey. My boyfriend Wyatt is a werewolf who lives in the forbidden forest (Which in my opinion is one of the most beautiful places in the world) he is also brother to the alpha. My best friend Bucky is one of the few people who I know I can trust, odd right one of the most annoying people in Seabrook who also is not really accepting of the Zombies is like a brother to me. I am one of the few people who can get him to actually be himself and not the annoying person he pretends to be to keep his status at the school.

My brothers girlfriend and me are rivals I try to be nice to her for Zed but she always does something that ends up with me being in trouble with him that makes me really mad so I do my best to stay out of her way.

It has been nice that nothing surprising has happened we are actually starting to wonder if we can start living our lives without any interruptions and hopefully me and Wyatt can get into our dream college Evergreen College while Addison and Zed go to Mountain College.