Aliens!

Me and Wyatt were walking around on the school campus, looking at booths and watching the football team practice. We were also trying to get Willa to lighten up a bit considering that she terrified the last cheerleader who tried to paint a shrimpy on her face. We heard a loud explosion from the sky where there where meteors falling. Ever since we uncovered the moonstone, we have been having a lot more meteor showers than usual, but I am not going to complain, it's really pretty to see at night. 

We after a hour of trying to get Willa to lighten up, went to the Froyo shop in Zombietown. After we got our froyo Willa went back to the den until it was time for the football team to leave, Wyatt and I decided to go to the beach until we had to leave to see the team leave too. 

When we got into the beach I laid down with my head in Wyatt's lap while I read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer while Wyatt stroked my hair.

"Hey Wyatt, have you ever thought about going to the Olympic National Park?" "What?" He asked laughing. "I mean it's beautiful there and we both would rather it be raining then sunny. The animals there are much more diverse than here." "Do you really want to go there?" "Yeah besides the college that we are going to is just over 50 miles away." "I'll  make you a deal then, we will go see the Olympics and everything else around there, but you have to let me have as much froyo as I want for the next three weeks." He said with a smirk on his face. "Deal." I told him smiling. He lent down and gave me kiss to seal the deal. 

"Ugh, do you always have to be doing that every time I see you two together?" Bucky asked sitting down next to us. "Oh, shut it. When you get a girlfriend you will be doing the same thing." "So how's everything going?" He asked me. "Same old same old. Zed's controlling my life, Addison hating my existence while Zed sides with her, and having the best boyfriend and best, best friend in the world." 

Ever since me and Wyatt had started dating Bucky has been a little more accepting of the werewolves but is still worried that they might hurt me. But what can I say he's like a brother to me and I'm like a sister to him and he's a little protective. 

We sat there in the sand until the sun started to set and we made our way to the town square. Bucky had left us to do a cheer or something egotistical. Zoey ran up to us and pointed to someone standing on the bus. It was Willa. "What ever happened, she definitely has school spirit now." I told Wyatt while Willa was shouting from the bus that we needed to defend our turf. 

The band started playing and everyone was expecting the football team to come running through the banner that was low to the ground, but instead it was Bucky. I couldn't help but chuckle at my best friend. He was talking to Acey's and few seconds later smoke machines went off (Where did they come from?) and the Football Team came running out. 

The team was running to the bus except Wintyr I could tell she was nervous, so I went over to her right as Zed was going over to her. "Hey Wintyr, remember when you are out on the field that you are a beast of the forest! Right? The eels they want to put you in a cage and lock the door, but you will never be tamed!" I told her hyping her up. Our eyes started glowing and we both howled before she ran to the van, or ran into the van causing a den. 

"To much?" She asked. "Never to much you do you!" Zed said to her before turning to me. 

"Why did you do that?" He asked in a hostile voice. "What did I do?" I asked. "You know what you did Zabrina. Don't act stupid, you gave Wynter that pep talk." "Excuse me!? Your mad because I gave a person from MY pack a pep talk!" "Yeah!" He said like it was obvious before continuing "Your not even on the team you have no right to do that." 

I went to punch him or slap him or something painful to him I'm not quite sure, but before I could I felt a pair of arms around me trapping my arms to my body. "You don't need to be doing that Wyatt, its not like she could even hurt me." He said clearly taunting me which just made me even madder.  "Wyatt let me go so I pummel his face into the road." "Not gon..." "Wyatt what's wrong?" "I looked up where he was looking at and saw a huge blue and white space ship. "Um, Wyatt!" I yelled freaking out. He finally snapped out of the trance he was in but I was still freaking out. I felt something pulling on my arms and saw that Bucky and Wyatt where almost dragging me into an ally way and before I tripped and fell I started running with them. I looked back and saw that everyone was running around like chickens with there heads cut of, I mean seriously if you would stop running in circles you would be a better possibility of you not getting hurt. I also saw that Zed was of course with Addison because its more important to protect your girlfriend then your sister don't you know. Down the ally way we saw something coming toward us and went to run the other way but when it came out of the shadows it was just shrimpy. 

Bucky went to go and hide with shrimpy as I turned my head back towards the town square and there I saw everyone dancing and singing again. But why? I mean this is a CRISES people! Me and Wyatt went and joined the pack with me, Willa, Wyatt, and Wintyr at the front as aliens came down from the ship in a bright blast. The blast made a huge hole in the road. 

Then the aliens started dancing and singing too! The three aliens that where in the front took their masks off before walking to the hole where there was a pod or something. The wolves moved into attack positions along with the Zombies. We started fighting against the aliens as one of them blasted me in the stomach area making me fall in pain. Then I heard the little white haired bit- Um I mean girl shout out for everyone to stop as Wyatt helped me as I leaned on him for support. 

The Zombies stopped fighting but the werewolves still where because I didn't tell them to, which just made Addison mad because they weren't listening to her because she wasn't in charge and Zed mad at me because I was making Addison upset. "Zabrina! Tell them to stand down!" Zed yelled at me. 

I let out a small howl in pain that was barely audible to the rest but the wolves heard it fine because of wolf hearing the wolves stood down and I turned my head towards my brother who still had a angry face. "Happy?" I asked him sarcastically "Oh and I'm fine by the way thanks for asking." I told him sarcastically. 

The Z-Patrol then arrested the aliens and held them for interrogation which I had Wintyr and Willa do for me because I needed to take care of the burn on my stomach that the blast left and Wyatt didn't want to leave me. Bucky also came with me to see if I was alright. The doctor said that it would heal fairly quickly but will still be sore for a few days after she but a lotion or something on it and wrapped it. 

We arrived just in time to see that the aliens were let free. We went to talk to them and they started talking about their inventions including Fro-Yo which of course Wyatt perked up at the word Fro-Yo. Zed then started bragging about what he did with the football team, but had to tell them what competition was because where they come from they live in perfect harmony (Sounds boring to me.) 

Zed then stook his hand out for a hand shake which A-Lan saw as a competition and shocked him making me start laughing so hard at Zed. 
"I'm sorry our stardust spark might be harmful to lesser beings." A-Spen said to us which made everyone mad except me (I was to busy laughing at Zed.) Will stepped forward and threatened the Aliens before we all went back to the den and Wyatt crawled into the bed with me holding me close to him as we fell asleep.