Chapter 11

Shiro POV

After the exam incident, Miss Kato increase security and safety around the school. It has been a couple of crazy months. With the sub incident, and saving lily and a multitude of other things, it has been eventful. 

A knock on my door forced me out of my thoughts. I wonder who is at the door. I was a little ticked because it is my off day. I get out of bed and put on a black shirt. When I look through my peek hole, I can see that it is Erica at my door. Realizing that it is her, I open the door. 

"Morning Shiro." Erica greeted "Aunt Ellie needs us both for something."

"Alright then, what is it?"

"She hasn't specified. Aunt Ellie just told us to come to her room."

I close my door behind me as Erica and I walk to Ellie's room. While I'm walking with her, I take a notice to Erica's bright hair. It like a sunshine. Her hair is really beautiful.

"Your hair looks beautiful today." I commented.

"O-oh, thank you!" Erica gave me a bright smile. 

I just smiled back. 

We both made it to Ellie's room and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds, the door opens.

"Oh your here! Come in." Ellie says.

As Erica and I walk in, I see a familiar face on the couch.

"Lily? What are you doing here?" Erica questioned. 

"You know her?' Ellie asked.

"She is our friend from legacy High." I answered. 

"Then this makes it a lot easier to move her into the apartment complex." Ellie said.

"Huh? Why is she moving in?" I asked.

Ellie came up to us and whispered.

"Her mom was murdered in her home. I am now her guardian." Ellie said dropping the info bomb.

My eyes went wide. I look over at Lily with a remorseful face and she looks bright with a face that tells me that she is okay. 

Ellie handed keys to Erica. "Here are they keys to her apartment. You guys can go there and help her move stuff in."

Erica nodded and turned to Lily. "C'mon Lily!"

"Okay!"

Lily gets up and walks with Erica. 

"I'll be with you guys in a minute!" I yelled.

I turn back to Ellie. "What made you become Lily's guardian? Shouldn't some other family member take care of her like a aunt or uncle?"

"Truth be told, she doesn't have any other family member and plus if she did I wouldn't trust them. Evidence showed that Lily was likely abused at home."

Abused? I know what that feels like and I wish it doesn't happen to anyone else. 

"I... couldn't just leave Lily there like that. She could probably go through some mental issues. So after much legal work, I became her guardian." 

The though of Ellie doing that brought and smile on my face. She is as kind and nice as Erica.

"That's lovely of you." I said.

Ellie grinned and told me that I should get going. I walk out of her apartment and head over to Lily's apartment. I get to a door and knock on it hoping that it's the right apartment. Erica then opens the door making my guess correct.