chapter 7

A/N : HEY YALL SO BASICALLY THERES GONNA BE TEA BUT I HAPPY ENDING TOO EACH CHAPTER (I hope) AND YEAH BUT PLS ENJOY! xoxo💋

ADRIANNA POV

I was chilling with Jobe on my bed, around 3 pm. He gets a text message and we both look at eachother since it's a random number. "Who's that?" I asked, with a confused face. "I honestly don't even know" he said, with a confused face. " well open the text!" I say, laughing a bit. "Okay okay" Jobe said giggling a bit. He opened the message just too find a text saying..

+###-###-####

###-###-####
Hey Jobe, it's Kayla, just wanted u
Too know that I'm pregnant. And
It's your baby.

Jobe
Wtf? I never even had sex
with u or in general So what
r u talking about?

###-###-####
Idk, but u will have too
Get back with my bc this baby
Needs a daddy ;) meet up with
Me today at 5 😘.

Read at 3:55 pm

"WTF! The nerve this bitch has." I said, pissed off. "Hey I'll meet up with her, but ur coming with me and I have a plan ok love?" He said, pecking my lips. THAT MADE ME FOLD. " okay fine what's the plan?

We arrived and I was hiding behind the bench they where sitting on.
I was being as quiet as a church mouse while they where talking. "Jobe it's your baby, I swear. " the bitch Kayla said. " it's not my fucking baby. We never had sex before." Jobe said, getting pissed off and standing up. " ok fine I'm not pregnant. I just want you back baby. Please?" She said, walking up too Jobe.

I got pissed and all hell broke loose.

JOBE POV

This is why I love her. Adrianna jumped up behind her and grabbed her hair. Pulling her too the ground. I hadn't noticed that Jude and Jadon where walking along the sidewalk of the beach since the bench was located right by the beach. As my girlfriend was whooping Kayla's ass, like I mean that Kayla will be injured for sure, Jude and Jadon stop as they recognize us and run too stop Adrianna.

They pull her back and Jude says " what the fuck is going on here?" . "She attacked me!" Kayla says, lying her ass off. " Kayla get out of here. I don't like you and I don't want u contacting me every again. NOW GO!" I shouted. Kayla runs while Adrianna is pacing back and forth and breathing heavy out of anger. " THAT STUPID BITCH. OMG WHY DIDNT U LET ME FINISH!?" She shouts at Jude and Jadon. " because u probably would've killed her adrianna." Jadon says.

that sure was something crazy.

A/N : IM MAKING CHAPTER 8 TONIGHT ! YAYAYYAYAAYAY. THIS IS A VERY.... VIOLENT CHAPTER BUT IDC! ANYWAYS LOVE YALL! xoxo 💋