Chapter 11

A/N: HEY GUYSSSS I DECIDED TOO MAKE A NEE CHAPTER TODAY AND STUFF SO PLS ENJOY AND ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AHHHH IM SO HAPPY! BUT YEAH ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! Xoxo 💋!

JOBE POV

I enjoy doing this. It makes me feel happy. But I only have a few more hours with this prank.

We where just sitting down, cuddling and watching tv until she sees her phone chime. She looks up too see a TikTok notification saying " HAPPY BDAY TO THE GOATS 🇵🇹🇧🇷!" her face grew as she instantly called neymar to wish him a happy birthday. (YES I FORGOT TO ADD THAT ONE OF HER FRIENDS IS NEY!)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NEY NEY LOVEEE" she shouts into her phone. my ear drums. "THANK YOU ADRIII" he shouts back. "IM ORDERING U A GIFT NOW, WHERE CR7?" She says, smiling. Neymar tilts the phone to Ronaldo and then hands it too him. "Hey gorgeous!" He says, smiling widely. "HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOR!" She screams into her phone. Why r you calling her gorgeous, I know she is but not to much sir. " IM ORDERING U A GIFT TOO OKAY? DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU!" she says grinning. " thank you so much Bonita. I wish you were here." He says, smiling. " Don't worry I'll see u soon okay? Now enjoy your party!" She says, smiling back. " okay! Bye!" Neymar and Ronaldo wave bye as they hang up.

"Love?" I ask Adrianna. "Yes?" She responds. " I don't like how cris was responding too you, I know you are but why does he keep calling u nicknames." I ask, with no expression on my face. " oh, I'm not sure, he probably is a little tipsy, and plus it's always a nickname we call eachother" she says, smiling slightly. I can't let jealousy get too me. "Okay." I said. We where staying at eachother until I grab her face and slam her lips into mine.

As long as she knows she's mine, that's all that matters.

A/N: SOOO I ENDED UP MAKING IT A FULL JOBE POV BC WHY NOT? ANYWAYS TYSM TOO MARIAM ILYSM! ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO NEY NEY AND CR7! I LOVE THEM SM AND I HOPE THEY ENJOYED THERE BDAY! GOODNIGHT GUYS! xoxo💋!