Chapter 14

A/N: GUYS ITS THE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL TODAY! MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT YESTERDAY BUT I WAS TIRED AND FOROGT TOO SO HERES THE BDAY SPECIAL! ALSO BEWARE FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL (ifykyk😏)! TOODLES! xoxo 💋

JOBE POV

I finally was able too figure out what I was gonna do. I purchased her gifts that I got her. She was gonna be so happy. It was 3pm and my flight has just taken off. I was in first class and was watching a movie until this flight attendant came too me. Oh god she looks like trouble.

"Hey handsome, what can I get for you?" She said, winking at me. Ew tf😒? "uhm thanks? And I'll just have a sprite please." I said, dryly. "Okay, coming right up." She said, smiling and walking away. Finally she's gone. I got my sprite and saw she wrote her number on a piece of paper. I ripped it and crushed it. My god

TIME SKIP! (5 hours later, current time: 8:00)

I finally landed. I decided that while waiting I would go out and spend time for myself. Basically I contacted Neymar on instagram and told him I was flying out too surprise Adrianna and he said okay. They where throwing a party for her so me and Neymar decided too have me wait up in her bedroom and when everyone was gone, I can surprise her and give her the gifts I got for her. He said for me too be there at 11:00 since the party ends at 11:35. I agreed with him. So now I'm out, just walking around and exploring.

I was walking the blocks and saw these 3 boys around 7 staring at me. I looked back and they gave me a confused look until they had a big smile on there faces and ran towards me. Finally a group of boys and not girls who are all on me. " yooo it's Jobe Bellingham!" One of them said, smiling. " hey kids" I said, smiling and squatting down so I'm around there height. " can you sign our shirts please? It would be super cool!" The other one said, offering me a pen. " of course, turn around guys." I said. I signed there shirts and they ran away, saying bye too me. They were adorable.

It was now 10:56 and I was heading too the house they where at for Adris birthday. As I was walking up the block, I saw that cristiano posted on his story. It said " spoiling and throwing a party for this Linda @adriannasancho, happy birthday!" I was jealous. I don't know why but I was. Like it was barely Neymar that did this, it was Cristiano. Like does he like her or something? I'm pretty sure he knows we're dating so what's going on. I arrived and knocked on the back door as me and ney agreed on.

" hey ney!" I said, smiling. " heyyyyyyy!" He said, giving me a hug. " glad too finally see you, we should get u up to the room, let's go!" He said again, smiling. I followed him too her room and set the stuff down. I took a look around, the place was beautiful and smelt just like her, like strawberries and vanilla. I loved it. I sat on her bed and started waiting for her.

It was finally 11:35 and I heard everyone start too leave. I was so excited! Soon I heard Cris and neys voice saying they where gonna go get something from the store, and for her too go up to her room. She said yes and I heard faint steps going up the stairs, getting louder and louder till I heard the door open.

ADRIANNA POV

I opened my door. And when I tell you my jaw dropped. JOBE WAS HERE! I ran too him and jumped on him. I was so happy I wanted too cry. I know we weren't separated for long but I still missed him.

"JOBE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHAT ARE U DOING HERE?" I asked him, smiling very hard. " I came here too surprise you for your birthday love. Happy birthday!" He said smiling at first, and laughing a bit right after. I gave him a kiss and another hug until he showed me 2 boxes. " Adri, I want you too open this gift first. The other is a surprise." He said, handing me a box. I opened it and gasped. " OMG! it's so pretty I love I-" I didn't get too finish my sentence because he was holding a ring in front of him.

" don't worry it's not a marriage ring YET, but it is a promise ring. I love you so much adri and I want too promise you i won't ever leave your side. I love you so mu-" I cut him off by slamming my lips into his.

Slight smut warning!

I pushed him onto the bed and was still kissing him. It's my birthday so I get the power. I love u Jobe but take the L again! I heard slight moans coming from beneath me. I stopped kissing him because I know he couldn't breathe. He catches his breathe and kissed me again. As a tease, I was moving a lot on his YK WHAT, and heard him trying too speak. " l-love careful okay" he managed to get out, since he was trying to catch his breath. " oh but I don't think I can" I said smirking. I kissed him again and heard his breath getting heavier. I heard slight whimpering until I felt something under me.Mission accomplished (ifykyk). I stopped kissing him and whispered' i love you' in his ear as I got off him and laid beside him. I know he was upset but I'm waiting for the right moment. Who knows when it will come?

After all of that we got changed, brushed our teeth and went into my bed. he said we can spend time out tomorrow's for my birthday since I didn't get too spend time with him today. I said okay and said I love you before drifting off to bed,

I loved today, today was fun. I can't wait too spend time with him tomorrow.

A/N: AND THERE U HAVE IT PEOPLE! I HOPED U ENJOYED! THANK YOU FOR MARIAM FOR THE IDEA SHES THE BEST AMD I LOVE HER! BUT YEAH, IM OUT FOR TODAY! GOODNIGHT! Xoxo💋