Alastor's Confusion

Alastor's POV:
I sit on one of my chairs in my bedroom, observing the sleeping spider in my bed. He fell asleep in my arms on the way back to the hotel last night, and since I don't know what room he's in, I let him sleep in mine. I realize he needs pajamas and I, again, don't know where his room is. I groan and take one of my shirts from my drawer and begin to undress Angel Dust. I never noticed how beautiful he is until now.
I take off his lingerie, I'm about to put my shirt on him, then I realize how many scars he has on his body. Where did he get these? Maybe he got them from his human life, like how I did? I snap out of my thoughts and put my shirt on him. Thankfully, he was wearing small shorts underneath his lingerie, so I won't have to.. change that part. He stirs and holds my hand as he sleeps. I tense before slowly calming down. He looks.. peaceful, damn near angelic.
Why am I admiring him?! He's a slut. A porn star. I'm a powerful overlord, I have a reputation. But why do I like it when he holds my hand?
"You love him." My shadow says softly. I immediately turn my head to look at him. "Pardon?" I say through a tense smile,
"The only person I'd ever love is Anthony. He must be in heaven because he certainly isn't here." "You admitted it to him last night. You told him you loved him." My shadow slithers towards Angel Dust. "Doesn't he remind you of the one you call 'Anthony'? From what you have told me, Anthony had freckles," He gestures to Angel Dusts dots under his eyes. "Multi-colored eyes, feminine and gay, he even has the pendant you say you gave him."
"He can't be Anthony. He- wouldn't sell his body out like a whore."
"Master, people can change if they lose someone dear to them. From what I've learned, you shut yourself out to everyone when your mother died."
"Don't ever mention my mother."
"See?"
"..."
I sigh softly and look at Angel Dust. "How can I be sure it's really him? How can I find out if he's really the one I held so dearly all those years ago?"
"Ask him questions only Anthony would know." I nod and the shadow disappears.
Angel Dust groans and opens his eyes.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
"Angel Dust?" I sit up and look at Alastor,
"The fuck ya want? Lemme sleep, Goddamn it." Alastor's smile falters in annoyance. "Here," He says as a bottle of painkillers appears in his hand. "For your hangover." I look at him before taking the bottle. "This ain't posion, right?" "No, darling. It isn't." I take out two pills and put them in my mouth, swallowing swallowing after a few seconds.
"I'm goin' back to sleep now."

"Your in my bedroom, dearie."

"Don't give a shit."

I lay back down and pull the blanket over me, covering my entire body.

"Angel Dust.."

"What?"

"I- apologize for my actions last night. I did not intend to slap you and yell at you. I was in shock and I do hope you can-"

"Whateva'. Ya forgiven, I guess."

Alastor looks at me, "I am?" I nod.

"Angel Dust? May I ask a question?"

"Ya just did, but go ahead."

"Why didn't you stop me when I... had sex with you?"

I quickly sit up and glare at him.

"For your information, I tried. I didn't wanna cross your boundaries, and our friendship was doing so damn well and I didn't wanna ruin it. I really did try to stop ya, but ya were so eager and thirsty for me, ya practically ignored everything but me."

"Really?" I nod. "I, again, apologize."
"Al, seriously, it's fine. I reacted the same damn way when I lost my virginity. Don't sweat it, babes." Alastor looks at me with a confused, and slightly surprised face. "You did?" I nod, again. "Hm."

"What? Thought I enjoyed giving my virginity to some guy I didn't know?"

"Ehh.."

"Far point."

We both chuckle and look at each other.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastor's POV:
Slowly, I start to lean in. So does Angel. "Al?"
"Yes?"
"Don't stop being you."
I smile and take his hand in mine. "I promise." He smiles and soon, our faces are mere inches apart. His scent is alluring, like I were being pulled into the deepest depths of the sea by a siren. I get closer and kiss him. He kisses me back as he gently tangles his hand in my hair, I wrap my arms around his waist and keep him close to me. I gently caress his hips as we kiss. We break the kiss and stare at each other.
What did I just do..