Chapter 1: Before Nevermore || Pt.1

Sup peeps, it's your favorite procrastinator here. I'm writing this as a mock-up to see if I can make a story balancing some key things. Fatherhood, responsibilities, consequences, love, and priorities.

I know I'm not good with updating things, it's an issue. Anyway, let's begin, shall we?

----------------------------------------

Thwip!

A blur and a rush of wind is what people would describe the speed of this second generation webhead. Normally, the citizens of New York would see the hero enough to see how he moves gracefully in the air. It was always a sight to see, entrancing the kids with his tricks. Truth be told, he only does it to make their day a bit better.... while also annoying the residents with his wall-running and yells of excitement.

Spidey speeds through the air, spinning web after web, going as fast as he could. He thwips a web and pulls. Kicking a leg forward and drawing an arm back as he pulls himself ahead, striking a pose... What a poser.

[Yes, I know the stories

[Yes, I know the stories. I don't care, I like the suit.]

Why is he going this fast? Well, it's kind of difficult to explain.

"Got eyes on the Spider."

Okay, maybe not so difficult.

A shot was heard before Y/n felt his arms get pinned to his sides, making him fall on a rooftop below him. "Oof!" Landing straight onto your face is always going to hurt, landing on it 20 feet in the air? Even worse.

"Ow... I'm going to feel that in the morning" Y/n said as he sat up.

"Goddammit" he struggled to get the binds on him, "The hell is this made out of?" he thought as thuds of trained assassins land behind him. He looks over his shoulder, four Hydra agents stood before him, wearing their 'on-the-low' attire. Though, it seems awfully like a ninja costume to Y/n.