Chapter 3: Indirect Meeting

Alright, another chapter. btw, the poll for the book title is closed by now.

I erased the voting polls for the Appearance and Name of Y/n's daughter, Violet, along with the Book Titles. Since I honestly didn't like the options.

Spider-Dad/Spidey-Dad of Nevermore sounds too Disney (Which nowadays are trash, you cannot change my mind on that).

Along Came a Spider is good, don't get me wrong. However, it's too generic. I've spoken with another Author to brainstorm names for this story.

So, huge thank you to InsaxneAngel for his help on the title. Which will replace the current one after I mess around with the edit for the book cover.

Key Points: Fatherhood, Responsibilities, Consequences, Love and Priorities

(F.R.C.L.P)

***Also, peep the EDIT above this chapter. Looks like I still have my touch fortunately. ***

I love how Scarlet/Violet has two of the main colors as her attire:

Red for her dad and Black for her soon-to-be-mother.

Let's start.

-----------------------------------------------

Soft snores, a light atmosphere, a night-light, and a messy desk full of spare clothing materials and sketching designs occupied the bedroom, among other things of course. Violet breathes lightly as she dreams, while Y/n's body shook as his eyes rapidly moved under their lids. Muscles twitched unpredictably with beads of sweat trickle down his forehead, Y/n abruptly shot up with a gasp.

His chest heaves as he catches his breath, he looks around erratically but calms down once he sees Violet's sleeping form. Y/n sighs in relief, leaning over and kissing her forehead, before sitting up on the bed.

Finding his dry mouth discomforting, he stumbles to the bathroom to drink water and takes off the sweat-stained shirt to cool down. Y/n turns the handle and leans forward to drink. The abnormal taste rushes down his itchy throat as he gulps them down in waves. Afterward, Y/n splashes his face for the cold embrace to wake him up.

His head moves up to look at the mirror, bloodshot eyes with dark bags underneath stared back at him. His eyes were slightly recessed into their eye sockets, making Y/n look gaunt and fatigued. He lingered on the scars scattered across his body; a melancholy expression takes hold as he gazes at them.

Leaning back, the mirror showcases his body, new bruises here and there but healing. Old scars during his painful journey are faint, but obvious if looked for. His healing factor wasn't the issue, but it has recently started getting slower. Miles had asked him about it once and thought of ways that could explain the phenomenon.