𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

V

V.I.P LIST
( This is where I only make exceptions for my rules with people I trust and genuinely enjoy roleplaying with )

h0rror99
MidnightRhodes
https_redheadedcop_
raidenshogunishot

BLOCK LIST
Now I never thought I'd have to make one of these but there are some people who just don't respond rules which is why they are on my blocklist.
@Idkagoodusername10 — This is because they continuously disrespected my rules. They made the roleplay solely about their OC and didn't even double check things with me before adding them in. They didn't play my oc's li at all and I only played theirs even after multiple times of me asking them to play mine. They're oc was a complete mary/gary-sue even though they were one of the killers ??

𝐈. I will be quite strict with my rules, I will not allow rule skipping. I will double check you have answered all the questions. I would like to have a roleplay example before we actually start or some idea of how much you write as I tend to be quite descriptive and like to write quite a lot. I will not accept any one-liners. No two-liners. Or a sentence of reply. I prefer quite a few sentences, though I will make exceptions if you are new to roleplaying! You can write small but as long as I have enough to respond too.
Who is your favourite ghostface + your favourite scream movie?

𝐈𝐈. I will generally be quite active and sometimes I will respond quickly and other times I will not respond as quickly. I will only respond to those I am interested in, but I will try my best to respond as quickly as I can. I will be quite busy at times though. My timezone is GMT. I will have good days and bad days and even on my bad days I will do my best to respond. If you are not okay with waiting, I recommend not roleplaying with me. I love talking outside the roleplay so of course talk to me OOC! Do not rush me to respond though as I will end up blocking you.
What is your timezone?

𝐈𝐈𝐈. I don't mind triggers at all and I will respect yours if you respect mine. As long as you let me know before hand if you are going to include a trigger, I will do the same for you. I don't really have any triggers but I will refuse to roleplay r!pe, sexual ass!ult. You can mention it in your backstory and say/implied it happened. But I will not act it out.
What are your triggers?

𝐈𝐕. Please no mary/gary sues in the roleplay. Nobody is perfect so there should be no reason your oc is perfect. That goes the same way if your oc is overbearing. I understand a dark backstory and such as a lot of my ocs have quite triggering backstories but don't make it like 'their mother died. their father abused them everyday. their father died because they murdered him. She's an orphan with supernatural powers that only her boyfriend knows about.' If you understand what I mean. It's just unrealistic sometimes. As well as this, do not be disrespectful and try to steal my love interest. I will instantly drop you. You may think you are being sly about it or its okay when its really not unless we've discussed anything. Don't do it without my consent. Don't have every male/female character be in-love with your oc, that is downright unrealistic. I will refuse to roleplay with you instantly-somewhat instantly and I will tell you exactly why. Please do not steal my love interest, I will not settle for another character and I would not come onto your book and try to steal your love interest.
What style do you write in? aka 1st, 2nd or 3rd person. I write in 3rd person.

𝐕𝐈. I will not roleplay with an oc underage and a character who is 18+. that is pedophilia and I refuse to roleplay with such. I will not downage the character either so you make them over 18, same age or have a different love interest.
What is your favourite song at the moment?

𝐕𝐈𝐈. I do not tolerate bullying and drama. I will block you if you do. If I do end up blocking you, I promise you that you deserve it. I do not block for just random reasons. I will not put up with transphobic, racist, homophobic assholes. If you pull any of this bullshit the roleplay will immediately be stopped. Do not use any excuses.

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. I prefer to start the roleplay but if you wish to start, I will not have a problem with it. I am open to starting anytime and genuinely prefer it than having someone else start. Don't pull bullshit like 'I will write for your love interest when I know what your oc is doing.'
What would you like to be called and what is your preferred pronouns?

𝐈𝐗. I do not mind roleplaying smut but I will only do so in pms, I prefer to roleplay in pms anyways. You will have to ask if i'm okay with it before the roleplay and I will do the same for you.

 You will have to ask if i'm okay with it before the roleplay and I will do the same for you