- 𝖳𝖨𝖥𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖫𝖫 ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ⁵

FULL NAME : Tiffany Emerald StollNICKNAMES : Tiff, ToffeeFACE CLAIM : April PearsonVOICE CLAIM : Poison Ivy FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : AnnaLynne McCord

NICKNAMES : Tiff, Toffee
FACE CLAIM : April Pearson
VOICE CLAIM : Poison Ivy
FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : AnnaLynne McCord

AGE : 16 (2022) , 17 (2023)
DOB : 15th July 2006
PLACE OF BIRTH : Kansas City, Missouri
ZODIAC SIGN : Cancer
OCCUPATION : N/A

SIGNATURE SMELL : Baby Face - A light and subtle blend of poppy, pink mimosa, pepper, creamy white woods and musk. Like Baby Grace by Philosophy.
LANGUAGES : English
HEIGHT : 5'3
SCARS : slash mark lower back, gunshot wound stomach (2022), two identical slash marks on chest (2023)
PHYSICAL ILLNESSES : n/a
BODY TYPE : rectangle
BIRTHMARKS : n/a

SEXUALITY : bisexual
PRONOUNS : she / her
LOVE INTEREST : Amber Freeman (2022), Chad Meeks-Martin (2023)
CHILDREN : n/a

OUTFITS :

scream 5 :

scream 6 :

scream 6 :

HORROR MOVIE TROPE : The Skeptic

PERSONALITY TYPE : ENTP
PERSONALITY DESC :
Quick-witted and audacious, Tiffany isn't afraid to disagree with the status quo. In fact, she's not afraid to disagree with pretty much anything or anyone. Few things light up her more than a bit of verbal sparring – and if the conversation veers into controversial terrain, so much the better.

It would be a mistake, though, to think of Tiffany as disagreeable or mean-spirited. Instead, she is knowledgeable and curious, with a playful sense of humor, and she can be incredibly entertaining. She simply has an offbeat, contrarian idea of fun – one that involves a healthy dose of spirited debate.

Tiffany is known for her rebellious streak. For this girl, no belief is too sacred to be questioned, no idea is too fundamental to be scrutinized, and no rule is too important to be broken, or at least thoroughly tested. Sometimes Tiffany even rebels against her own beliefs by arguing the opposing viewpoint – just to see how the world looks from the other side.

As Tiffany sees it, most people are too ready to do as they're told and blindly conform to social norms, pressures, and standards. Tiff enjoys the mental exercise of questioning the prevailing mode of thought, and she take a certain pleasure in uncovering the value of underdogs and outliers. Her active mind can't help but rethink the things that everyone else takes for granted and push her in clever new directions.

While Tiffany loves to brainstorm and think big, she tends to avoid getting caught doing the "grunt work" of implementing her ideas. To some extent, this makes sense – Tiffany has far too many thoughts and suggestions to keep track of them all, let alone turn them into reality. But unless Tiffany develops the willingness to identify and actually follow through on their priorities, she may struggle to harness her full potential.

Tiffany's capacity for debate is legendary, but that doesn't mean that it's always helpful. When she openly questions her boss in a meeting or pick apart everything her significant other says, Tiffany may think that she's being champions of rationality and logic. But she may also be doing her chances of success and happiness more harm than good.

Not every occasion calls for her default contrarianism, and most of the tome she can only stand to have her beliefs questioned and her feelings brushed aside for so long. As a result, Tiffany may find that her quarrelsome fun burns many bridges, often inadvertently. Tiffany is respected for her vision, confidence, knowledge, and keen sense of humor – but unless she cultivates a bit of sensitivity, she may struggle to maintain deeper relationships or even to achieve her professional goals.

With time, Tiffany realises that her ideal life involves other people and that spending too much energy on "winning" arguments ultimately means robbing herself of the support that she needs to get where she wants to be in life. The good news is she will never lose her sharply nonconformist edge. She can simply use her cognitive flexibility to understand and explore other people's perspectives, recognizing the value of consideration and compromise alongside logic and progress.

STRENGTHS :
- Knowledgeable
- Quick-Thinker
- Original
- Excellent Brainstormer
- Charismatic
- Energetic

WEAKNESSES :
- Very Argumentative
- Insensitive
- Intolerant
- Can find it difficult to focus
- Dislikes practical matters

LIKES :
- Star Gazing
- Escape Rooms
- Horror Movies
- Snow
- Shopping
- Photography
- Abandoned Buildings

DISLIKES :
- Insects
- Deep Oceans
- Flashing Lights
- Styrofoam
- Public Bathrooms
- Riddles
- Snoring

FAVOURITE MOVIE : The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
FAVOURITE SONG : Son-Of-A Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield

BIGGEST FEARS :
Arachnophobia - Fear of Spiders
Trypanophobia - Fear of Needles

MENTAL ISSUES : Anxiety, Paranoia, PTSD

BACKSTORY :
As an infant, Tiffany had grew up with more than a loving family. There was nothing awful she could say about her parents nor her older brother, Jamie. Although everything had taken a dark twist when she was of the age of 6.

On February 2nd, 2012, everything had changed in her life and certainly for the worse. Both her and her brother were at their grandparents on the night, her parents out for an anniversary meal. But not long after they had been dropped off there, her grandmother received a chilling call informing all four that her parents had perished in a car accident.

Not understanding the severity, Tiffany had blamed her parents and spent many years resenting them for leaving her and Jamie. When she had grown older she began to understand that she needed to learn to accept the fact it happened, and there was nothing anybody could do, so thats exactly what she did. Her grandparents wanted them to start fresh, thus moving to Woodsboros California. She enrolled in the school there and quickly grew close with a variety of friends.

Everything started to look up for her, a fresh new start. As always, nothing good ever lasts forever. One of her many close friends, Amber, had seemed to switch like a light-switch to someone she never even knew. Due to this, she knew she needed to start new amends and was unable to live there with the past of the place.

This was when her brother decided to move them to an apartment in New York, making sure they were close to all her friends so she wouldn't have to abandon them.

RELATIONSHIPS :
in the making