- 𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖲𝖫𝖤𝖸 ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ¹

" 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 , 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋

" 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 , 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 . 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 . 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 ,, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝖿𝖿 . "

FULL NAME : Eadie (Edith) Charlotte Hansley
NICKNAMES : Ead, Eades, Char, Charlie, Big-Blue, Blue, Ed
FACE CLAIM : Sofia Carson
VOICR CLAIM : Aerith - Final Fantasy 7
FACE CLAIM IN STAB FRANCHISE : Sofia Carson

AGE : 16 (1996) , 17 (1997) , 20 (2000)
DOB : 29th october 1979 (died February 2000)
PLACE OF BIRTH : woodsboros, california
ZODIAC SIGN : scorpio
OCCUPATION : N/A

SIGNATURE SMELL : Amazed - Italian bergamot and sparkling lemon are sweetened with freshly picked citron and neroli. A white floral jasmine, orange blossom and rose are blended with sheer musk and cedarwood. Like the Amazing Grace by Philosophy.
LANGUAGES : English
HEIGHT : 5'3
SCARS : slash mark on stomach, gunshot wound on left leg (1996) , slash mark back of neck, slash mark right side of chest (1997) , slash mark lower back, slash mark upper back (2000)
PHYSICAL ILLNESSES : Epilepsy
BODY TYPE : Upside-down Triangle
BIRTHMARKS : Splatter looking mark about penny coin size on lower stomach, dark brown

SEXUALITY : Pansexual
PRONOUNS : She / Her
LOVE INTEREST : Billy Loomis (1996) , Sidney Prescott (1997) , Sidney Prescott (2000)
CHILDREN : N/A

" 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁

" 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁. "

OUTFITS :

scream 1 :

https://pin.it/1siiVwk

scream 2 :

https://pin.it/15ooR2R

scream 3 :

https://pin.it/2kbEyVC

HORROR MOVIE TROPE : The "Crazy" Girl Nobody Believes // The Skeptic

PERSONALITY TYPE : ESFJ (consul)
PERSONALITY DESC :

For eadie, life is sweetest when it's shared with others. She forms the bedrock of many communities, opening her heart – and their hearts – to friends, loved ones, and neighbors.

This doesn't mean that Eadie likes everyone, or that shes a saint. But Eadie does believe in the power of hospitality and good manners, and she tends to feel a sense of duty to those around her. Generous and reliable, she often takes it upon herself – in ways both large and small – to hold her family and her community together.

STRENGTHS :
- strong practical skills
- strong sense of duty
- very loyal
- sensitive
- warm
- good at connecting with others

WEAKNESSES :
- worried about their social status
- inflexible
- reluctant to innovate or improvise
- vulnerable to criticism
- often too needy
- too selfless

FAVOURITE MOVIE : The Outsiders
FAVOURITE SONG : '97 Bonnie & Clyde by Eminem

BIGGEST FEARS :
- dying alone

MENTAL ISSUES : ptsd, anxiety

BACKSTORY :
Eadie grew up around quite a toxic family. She never at all felt loved there, her father coming home drunken at night while her mother was out and always bringing home some sort of women. Eadie knew this broke her mother and shortly after finding out about the multitude of affairs he was having kicked him out of the house while Eadie was only 8 years old.

All of her life she grew up without a father figure, as it was only her single mother and her twin brother — Rylie. She always has put on a front that shes never needed anybody to protect her and has done everything she was capable of doing to protect her mother and twin brother. Even if that broke her in the process of it.
Due to this, she struggles immensely getting close to people and forming close relationships and bonds. However, she makes up for this with her loud and sometimes obnoxious personality, not wanting anybody to think something was wrong.