Winter love

Stella woke up for some reason, she didn't know what time it was, she blinked a few times and then yawned. She looked at the clock and saw it was 4:21, she was more confused as it was still dark out and she didn't wake up this late before, she looked around her room and saw the pale moonlight streaming her room, she suddenly turned her gaze towards her window and her eye's widen at the sight, it was snowing! She squealed quietly and jumped from her bed and opened the window and looked out with a big grin on her face. She watched the snow for 7 minutes before she yawned, she closed the window and went back to bed and closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

The next day Stella was watching SpongeBob when her phone went off as if someone texted her, she checked it and saw it was Kyler.

Hey Stella!

Hey Kyler!

How are you?

I'm good! You?

That's good! And I'm good too!

That's good!

So, I was wondering if I can come over to your palace, just to have play with you since you know, it's snowing!

Sure Kyler!

Yasss! Thanks Stella see ya when I get there!

Ok! I will see ya and wait for youuu! Bye!

Byee Stelllll!

Stella put her phone down and continued to watch SpongeBob, after 15 minutes she got up and went to get dressed in her winter clothes and put her hair in a ponytail with a bow on top. She went downstairs and opened the door, "Time to... Play!" Stella squealed in excitement. she went outside and played in the snow, she was catching snowflakes when she thought of making a snow angel, she flopped on the ground and made a snow angel, she stood up and looked at her creation, she grinned and was about to make another when she heard a beeping noise. She turned around and saw a car pulling up, she saw Kyler getting out and waved at the driver and the driver pulled off. "Hey, Stell!" Kyler grinned, "Hey Kyler!" Stella grinned back. "So, you ready to play?" Kyler asked with a grin, "Yes! Let's play!" Stella grinned and they both started playing.

They were both enjoying their self's, laughing, giggling, throwing snowballs and sliding on ice, "Whoo! That was fun!" Stella giggled, "Yea, it was! I managed to catch you! 9 times!" Kyler smirked, Stella rolled her eye's with a smile then her smile widen and her eye's lit up, "I got a fun idea!" She smiled brightly. Kyler looked over curiously, "What?" He asked, "Let's build a snowman!" Stella grinned, Kyler grinned back, "Yes! Let's build one!" Kyler grinned then paused. "Uhh... H-How do we build one...?" Kyler asked sheepishly, grinning nervously, face all flushed, Stella looked at him for a moment then smiled warmly, "I can teach you! It's easy, here lemme show you!" Stella grinned and Kyler grinned back.

Stella slowly taught Kyler on how to make a snowman step by step and soon they were done and were grinning victoriously at their work, the snowman almost had 5 layers on the snowman and they were very proud to create, "This looks amazing!" Stella grinned, Kyler laughed, "Yeah! Because I made the biggest snowballs while you put it all together!" Kyler smirked. Stella glared, "Hey, building a snowman was my idea!" Stella glared, "Well it was my idea to at least put 4 to 5 snowballs on there!" Kyler glared back, "You didn't even know how to build a snowman in the first place!" Stella snapped, glaring, "At least I learned!" Kyler snapped back, glaring, "Yeah! By me!" Stella snapped again, "Yea, yea, whatever, little girl." Kyler smirked. Stella pounced on him with a loud snarl and glared while pinning him, "Don't! Call me little girl." Stella hissed with a glare, Kyler was shocked then he smirked, "Ok, I won't." He smirked and pinned her back, "Little girl." He said in a lustful tone, Stella blushed darkly with a glare and was about to say something when someone spoke, "If you guys kiss we all gonna puke on ya." Ascella said in a disgusted voice. Both looked at her and saw that Stella siblings were all out there, looking at them with a smirk instead of Alula who looked jealous and mad. "Wait, what, uh, no." Kyler said and got off and Stella got up and dust her self off, "What are you guys doing out here anyway?" Stella asked with an annoyed face, "Making sure you were ok and not kissing." Sirius smirked, Stella gave him a dirty look and sighed, "Oh! And we came to help decorate the snowman!" Izar grinned. Stella looked at them and smiled, "Ok! We could do some decorating!" Stella grinned, They all nodded and started decorating.