School dance

Next day Stella woke up with excitement on her face, today was the school dance! It starts at evening and Stella was super excited for today! She got up, got dressed for school and left for school.

She arrived at school and went to her first class. After 3 classes it was lunch time, she was talking to Adhara and Izar, "So, you gonna ask Kyler to the dance, hm?" Adhara asked with a smirk, Stella jaw dropped and she blushed dark red, "No!" Stella snapped, blushing, Both Izar and Adhara smirked and gestured for her to turn around, When she did she nearly jumped out of her skin, it was Kyler standing behind her,  "Is this seat taken?" Kyler asked, Stella was about to speak but Izar beat her to it, "No dude, have a seat!" Izar smiled while Stella glared at him, "So, what you guys talking about?" Kyler asked, "We just talking about the dance that's this evening" Stella shrugged. "Oh, ok. I can't wait for this evening! Since it's my first school dance, like ever!" Kyler grinned, Stella, Adhara and Izar was shocked, "Wait, it's your first dance like for the first time?! I mean not that I'm judging you!" Stella said surprised, Kyler just chuckled, "It's ok and yeah, I never been because, I had missions to go to so I couldn't go, but this time my dad said I can go now, and I'm really excited!" Kyler grinned, Stella nodded, "Well, I'm glad you can come to your first dance! It's gonna be a blast! Trust me!" Stella grinned, Kyler smiled, "Thanks Stell!" Kyler smiled, Stella smiled back and they all continued eating, both Izar and Adhara had knowing looks on their face.

They were all outside having break time when Alula bought it up, "So, I heard it's Kyler first dance, hm?" Alula asked smirking, Stella rolled her eye's, "Yes it is. Why?" Stella asked narrowing her eye's, "Because, I wanna ask Kyler out to be my date to it." Alula smirked, Stella rolled her eye's again, "yeah right. Like that's gonna happen, plus Kyler just exposed you while we were drinking hot chocolate." Stella smirked. Alula scoffed, "Well, he probably was joking, he likes me." Alula smirked, Stella raised an eyebrow, "Ok, prove it. Ask him to the dance." Stella said amused, Alula scoffed again, "Okay! I will!" Alula glared and went towards Kyler. Stella watched the scene and she raised an amused eyebrow when Kyler walked past her as if she was invisible, Alula jaw dropped her eye's widen, Stella giggled and blushed immediately when Kyler walked towards her, "Hiya Stella!" Kyler grinned, "Hey Kyler!" Stella smiled, She noticed he was blushing as he said, "I got a proposal for you." "Oh?" Stella asked with an eyebrow raised, Kyler took a deep breath and asked, "Will you be my date to the dance?" Kyler blushed bright red, Stella eye's widen and she blushed adorably, "Y-Y-You... for real?" Stella asked still blushing, Kyler nodded hesitantly, "So, is that a yes?..." Kyler asked hesitantly, Stella stared at him shocked then she slowly smiled still blushing, "Yes." Stella smiled and hugged Kyler, Kyler eye's widen and he blushed more then he slowly hugged her back. Alula was watching this scene with hatred and fire in her eyes, "I will make sure you don't go to the dance, Stella." She growled and stromed off.

Finally it was after school and everyone went home, Stella was at the palace getting her dress ready, the maid's were ironing the dress while Stella was in the shower, when she got out she dried off and went to her room, when she got in she gasped at the sight, Her dress was all torn, her necklace was broken with all the beads on the floor, her crown broken in shatters, she couldn't stop her tears, everything was broken and torn and ruined, she choked on a sob and sank down on the floor crying her heart out, her siblings came in and their eyes widen at the sight, "Stella! What the sun happened?!" Adhara asked shocked, "A-A-Alula...." Stella choked out still crying, Adhara glared and growled, "That disappointment brat!" Adhara growled, she went to Stella and hugged her. "It's ok Stell, we got your back!" Adhara smiled warmly, Stella looked up at her, "Wha-What do you mean? Everything is destroyed..." Stella sobbed, The siblings looked at each other, "We got spirit to help, cheer up dear sister, we will get you to that dance!" Ascella grinned, Stella again looked up at them for a moment then she smiled at them and nodded, they all got to work, looking at clothes, Stella size and jewelry and hair styles, Adhara came in with a warm smile on her face, Stella looked at her curiously and her eye's widen and almost cried, it was their grandmother's favorite party dress when she was young, she smiled thankfully at Adhara and hugged her, she got dressed after she put on her grandmother's favorite crown, then they did her makeup and hair, they smiled at their victory of how Stella looked and the three older siblings went to the the dance.

At the dance Kyler was waiting for Stella, he walked around for a minute waiting, "Where could she be?" Kyler muttered, he sighed and walked around more, he was about to go the snack bar where he met Alula, he sighed annoyed and walked right pass her when she waved at him, Alula huffed and walked up to him, "Hey! why did you ingore my proposal earlier and only asked Stella, huh?!" Alula snapped, glaring. Kyler huffed, "Because, unlike you, she's not a brat player. And not ugly, I mean how much makeup did you put on, like you could be the janitors daughter." Kyler smirked, Alula jaw dropped, "H-How dare you!" Alula snapped, "I am the beautifully prettiest and gorgeous princess of them all! And no one can resist me!" Alula smirked, Kyler rolled his eyes, "what are you? The queen from Snow White and seven dwarfs, standing in front the talking mirror asking if you are the fairest in the land, hmm?" Kyler smirked. Alula growled and was about to say something when they heard everyone gasp, they both turned to the door where everyone was staring at and their eye's widen. It was Adhara, Izar and Stella. The three was looking amazing and beautiful, Kyler blushed at Stella and walked up to her. Stella blushed as Kyler approached her, "Hey Stella." Kyler smiled, "Hey Kyler." Stella smiled back, Kyler chuckled, "You look very gorgeous tonight princess." Kyler complimented, Stella giggled and brushed a stray of hair from her face, "Well, thanks, you look very handsome." Stella smiled blushing a little. "Oh. Well thanks!" Kyler chuckled blushing slightly. They both looked away awkwardly. "So, uh, would you like to dance?" Kyler asked, Stella blushed and smiled, "Of course, I would love too!" Stella smiled. Kyler chuckled and took Stella hand and took her to the dance floor.

Once they got to the floor Stella started some moves and started dancing, Kyler chuckled and started dancing with her, Stella laughed as Kyler twirled her around, she twirled away from him and twirled back to him with leap, Kyler caught her and spun her in the air then brought her back down, both were dancing while trying not to trip each other, everyone circled around them and started cheering, Kyler and Stella looked around then looked back at each other and laughed then continued dancing, Kyler and Stella was spinning each other around then Kyler threw her in the air and Stella wings grew and spread them out then started singing.

Kyler blushed and looked at her lovingly while everyone cheered, Stella continued singing then she flew down slowly and stopped singing then looked at Kyler blushing, Kyler looked at Stella blushing. Kyler chuckled and grabbed Stella and bend her towards floor, smirking and an eyebrow raised, Stella looked suprised then she raised an eyebrow, grinning. Everyone cheered, Izar and Adhara both had shipped looks on their face while Alula had hatred in her eyes. They were both thirsty and went to get something to drink, they were at the snack bar getting some sodas. "Thanks for tonight Kyler, it was fun with you." Stella smiled warmly at him, Kyler chuckled and shook his head, "No Stell, Thank you for tonight, it was more fun with you and thank you for making my first dance fun. It's gonna be unforgettable. Thank you so much Stella Orion." Kyler smiled sweetly at her, Stella blushed adorably and looked away, "Y-Your welcome Kyler, I'm glad I can make your night unforgettable and fun, anything for you." Stella smiled back at him just as sweetly as him, Kyler felt like the world has stopped as he stared at Stella smiling really sweetly at him. He blushed, then he cleared his throat. "So wanna dance more?" Kyler asked smirking, Stella chuckled, "I would love too." Stella smiled, and both walked back to the dance floor and continued dancing.

The dance was over and everyone went to their cars or walked home, Stella was about to go the car when Kyler grabbed her arm gently, Stella looked at him confused, "Thanks Stella again, I hope to do this again someday. " Kyler smiled at her. Stella blushed, "Well, your welcome Kyler. Anything for you." Stella smiled warmly, Kyler hugged Stella, Stella was shocked then she slowly hugged back. They both separated and said their goodbyes and went in their cars.

At home Stella was in bed thinking about tonight, she sighed happily and went to sleep not before she whispered "Love you Kyler." Then went to sleep.