❤️Mafia!Daddy!Bucky x Reader❤️

Word count: 4.7K

Warnings: Heavy Dom/sub, heavy BDSM, rough sex, oral, edging, overstimulation, dirty talk. Tell me if there are any more

Feedback is highly appreciated 

Being married to one of the most feared mafia men in all of New York definitely had its perks: unlimited money, a grand mansion that you can go anywhere that you'd like (apart from a few exceptions), the most grand food that you could ever imagine, and the best sex that you can ever dream of.

James "Bucky" Barnes. He's notorious. Everyone gets on their knees before him—the government, the police, even ordinary people who don't have business in his life. Except you. You make him get on his knees. You're his weak spot. That's why he keeps you hidden from the public. No one knows you exist. No one knows he's married. His wedding ring blends in with all the other rings on his hand; no one questions it out of fear that they might face his wrath.

There are rules for everyone in this house. Including you; you're not out of them. Well, not particularly. He usually sends you these texts when he wants you to wake up, same time. Eleven in the morning—it's nice to wake up that late and still do almost nothing all day.

Wear the clothes that I've picked

Drink plenty of water

Eat all of your meals

No touching

Clean up from yesterday

Spoil yourself

The thing about Bucky choosing what you wear is that it's usually something that's cute but still in your style, but there are never any undergarments—no bra, no panties. The last time you wore panties was when you were on your period.

You began by cleaning up what happened last night—the metal cuffs under your bed in the box, along with the silky blindfold. You always think that you have too many, and you do! Three boxes full of toys, rope, ties, and blindfolds. You're not complaining, not at all, but you do wonder why there are so many.

You place the blindfold on top of the rest, the cuffs in the section with the cuffs before placing the lid back on and sliding it under the bed. You know that sooner or later, he's going to tell you to get them out again, but for now, you're just going to eat something.

When you step out of the room, the hardwood floor has been replaced with a soft, cotton floor that feels like you are walking on clouds. The red guided you around the mansion; the dark mahogany wood rimmed the dark oak floor, separating the floor from the plain dark blue-grey walls. You made your way downstairs into the kitchen, looking around in the cupboards. As you cooked what you were craving, you decided to do a bit of online shopping, looking at the different shops and the clothing that they had. You ordered a few things—clothes, shoes, but also things that you thought Bucky would like. New rings, a new suit. God, the image of Bucky in that black velvet suit with the black waistcoat, the dark red tie tucked into it, breaking the black shirt from the red, his hair slicked back, and the rings on his inked hand—it made your stomach turn in the best way.

But that was for another day; right now you wanted to eat.

You went about your day, taking pictures as Bucky requested. You sent him pictures of what you brought, and of course he loved them. You showed that you cleaned the room, and now you were just sitting on the couch, waiting for him to come home.

It must have been a shit day, he walked in and just sat himself on the couch, not saying a word as he picked you up effortlessly and placed you in his lap "Missed you, malyshka, '' he mumbled into your neck, taking in your scent.