Grade 7...SHAWN HUNTER

This chapters really short so sorry!

⩶•⩶•⩶⁂⩶•⩶•⩶

Soon enough Shawn began liking girls and Julie became very jealous although she didn't know what she was feeling...

"hey Shawn and Cory" Julie says as she sits down.

Cory looks up "hey Jules...Oh and Topanga" Cory quickly stands up.

"Hey Cor are you okay" Julie says as she glaces at Shawn.

"yeah uh sorry" Cory says as he sits back down. "I'll see you later Julie" Topanga says as Julie waves goodbye.

Julie looks at Shawn "Shawn are you okay" Shawn looks up and nods his head.

"He's got a date with two girls and he doesn't know what to do" Cory answers, Suddenly Julie feels her heart drop at the word 'date'.

"oh um I've got to- uh study yeah study at the library" Julie says quickly as she tries to wash out the feeling that she was feeling.

Shawn looks up rather confused "At the library?" Julie nods quickly and walks away.

⩶•⩶•⩶⁂⩶•⩶•⩶

"Topanga?" Julie looks around for Topanga "yes" she turns around to see her.

"do you know anything about... you know feelings?" She laughs and nods her head "why" "because um when Shawn mentions a girl my stomach goes all weird"

"are you jealous?"

"I don't know maybe" Topanga's eyes widen.

"you like Shawn" Topanga smiles widely at me "no I don't think it's that I mean I've known him since we were in diapers"

"okay" She says simply making Julie moan

"okay I'm gonna go to class now" Julie walks away quickly avoiding any other questions that Topanga has.

⩶•⩶•⩶⁂⩶•⩶•⩶

"Hey Jules, wait" Julie stops and turns around to see Shawn "hey" Shawn says softly "hey"

"so who did you pick for your date"

"um actually no one, If i pick one, ones gonna be mad so uh yeah" Shawn awkwardly laughs

"good choice then" He nods quickly.

⩶•⩶•⩶⁂⩶•⩶•⩶

Julie opens the door to see Cory watching tv, she sits down by him.

"so Shawn picked nobody for a date." Cory turns to Julie "uhh yeah he said he liked someone else and it wasn't the two girls"

Julie looks at Cory confused "he told me something different"

Cory just shrugs, but then he stops "wait what if he likes you" Cory starts to laugh "that would be crazy"

Julie thinks about for a moment "yeah...crazy"